Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Fake AI - Build 0.9.65​
  • new nice Eva path (if not passed condition for vengeful Eva path)
  • continuation of stripper path (bachelor party with the history teacher)

IAmSoCooked

Jun 15, 2024
How far has the virtual game been updated? I fought the pirates and since then I haven't been able to log into the virtual game. Is that all the content?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last reply about this, but you're conflating a .rar file (which admittedly is a type of compressed file) with someone making a compressed version of a game. Normally when someone is posting a compressed version of the game (or requesting it) they want the images, videos, and / or audio files reduced in size / quality to reduce the download size from something like 5 Gb down to 1 Gb.

You know it is ok at accept and admit that you didn't bother to check the size of the game you were looking to download before you posted asking for a compressed version (also I doubt you'll find any game uploaded here that's not in a .rar or similar format).

Reactions: Joe Steel

chu2834822

Sep 16, 2020
BUG Report:Sexy Panties quest, I'm not wearing panties to cause can't continue (no continue button)

And showing the nerds underwear scene, and I'm not wearing any underwear but they don't react differently, and they still think I'm wearing normal underwear

Reactions: Xill

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
BUG Report:Sexy Panties quest, I'm not wearing panties to cause can't continue (no continue button)

And showing the nerds underwear scene, and I'm not wearing any underwear but they don't react differently, and they still think I'm wearing normal underwear
When that happens, go to the closet and click the button that says something like "dress according to the boys' demands."

chu2834822

Sep 16, 2020
When that happens, go to the closet and click the button that says something like "dress according to the boys' demands."
I know, it's just that they did already have depictions of the heroine without her panties, but they couldn't continue to make the game imperfect

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes