FAKKU manga/doujin

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Hello,

I wonder if anyone knows of any site/source for the manga/doujins found on fakku.net

I know it's a bit broad, but it's hard to find anything recent on sites like e-hentai from the authors featured on fakku. It doesn't have to be EVERYTHING, even a source for some of the stuff found on that site would be nice.

Appreciate the help.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Hello,

I wonder if anyone knows of any site/source for the manga/doujins found on fakku.net

I know it's a bit broad, but it's hard to find anything recent on sites like e-hentai from the authors featured on fakku. It doesn't have to be EVERYTHING, even a source for some of the stuff found on that site would be nice.

Appreciate the help.
nhentai.net :evilsmile::evilsmile: & hentairules.net :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Reactions: ScottyLQ

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for your input, everybody.

nhentai.net :evilsmile::evilsmile: & hentairules.net :evilsmile::evilsmile:
I know for a fact hentairules avoids all fakku content. Oliver even went and deleted all the old stuff he had posted that fakku acquired. I'll check nhentai. Thanks.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Really wish I could find a source for all the Unou, Utu and Meme50 stuff on fakku.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hello,

Appreciate the help.
If you have a decent speed connection that you can download from torrent without a problem, here there are all the single volumes taken directly from Fakku (there are even bonus like western one's, non h pictures and so on)

Just the first 1-1000 is 13GB. The other just 1GB at the most.

iceloops123

Jun 27, 2018
issue that user doesn't have most of the manga like Penis Lord,the books or none of the 2d-market releases just the mainstream ones. but i would check they have all the info

also they have a irc on on

Reactions: ScottyLQ
Apr 22, 2018
You can try this site , all manga and books are from fakku though its not up to date but there a decent amount for you to read, of course all are uncensored since its from fakku.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
there's a site has a full site rip from a month or two ago contains all their exclusive crap I'm working on downloading it but will take time it is broken up into 3 files totalling about 13 gigs the site is mainly about adult scene downloads

ARLONG20

Jul 23, 2020
there's a site has a full site rip from a month or two ago contains all their exclusive crap I'm working on downloading it but will take time it is broken up into 3 files totalling about 13 gigs the site is mainly about adult scene downloads
Wich site?

ARLONG20

Jul 23, 2020
I don't know if it is ok to post links to non affiliated sites here so I'll private message the link to you
THX BRO

Do you know where i can find minamoto work??
(I Shouldn't Have Gone To The Doujinshi Convention Without Telling My Wife 3)

I searched everywhere but i couldn't find it

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
THX BRO

Do you know where i can find minamoto work??
(I Shouldn't Have Gone To The Doujinshi Convention Without Telling My Wife 3)

I searched everywhere but i couldn't find it
there's so far a chapter 1 and 1.5 and chapter 2 try looking up minamoto on hentaifox you should find it there but if the thrid hcapter is new then it might not be out yet so checking that site in a week might help as so far searching its japanese name only gave the 3 results

Reactions: P7898

ARLONG20

Jul 23, 2020
there's so far a chapter 1 and 1.5 and chapter 2 try looking up minamoto on hentaifox you should find it there but if the thrid hcapter is new then it might not be out yet so checking that site in a week might help as so far searching its japanese name only gave the 3 results
Ok
THX

Tommyram

Aug 3, 2019
I don't know if it is ok to post links to non affiliated sites here so I'll private message the link to you
Anyone can you please download and upload in mega download or free download site