FAKKU manga/doujin

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
If you have a decent speed connection that you can download from torrent without a problem, here there are all the single volumes taken directly from Fakku (there are even bonus like western one's, non h pictures and so on)

Just the first 1-1000 is 13GB. The other just 1GB at the most.
Hero of the Soviet Union worthy.

• Sad
Reactions: Obicase and Cul
Jun 13, 2020
Does it? Been a while since i've checked, but i thought it was lacking in this regard like all the other popular sites where.
Many people claimed it's a database for many other sites. You can find many translated versions of manga and doujin here due to its community-driven style.

I myself use this site quite longer than any other sites. Some artists' works can't be found at nhentai or fakku but can only be found at exhentai.(I haven't used hentaicafe yet but I'll try that later)
Plus exhentai have more than manga and doujin. With image sets and cg sets, game cg, these can cover lots of illustrator who only does in small 1 page story. At least that's for me.

naze ikiteiru

Aug 10, 2018
Anyone knows how to download from fakku?, i mean i want to dl them my self, because it will be easier for me rather than searching for the title one by one from torrent

animeispartoflife

Apr 19, 2020
If you have a decent speed connection that you can download from torrent without a problem, here there are all the single volumes taken directly from Fakku (there are even bonus like western one's, non h pictures and so on)

Do you know the id number of the doujin on fakku? Like in the nyaa you post , the first 1000 doujins like that, do you know how to check the number so we can search it more efficiently? For example: 1 doujin by George-sensei on fakku in the 3801-3900, but when I got to the fakku site of that doujin I don't see the number on it

Reactions: Obicase

WakkoYakko

Dec 27, 2018

You deserve a kiss on your forehead for this :*

Shokarn

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone have the english versions of morikoke's violated woods fall of an elf chapters 6,7,and 8? I saw that the sukebai link has chapter 6 in the most recent upload, but to be honest I'm a bit leery of using torrent (have never used/done one before).

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone have the english versions of morikoke's violated woods fall of an elf chapters 6,7,and 8? I saw that the sukebai link has chapter 6 in the most recent upload, but to be honest I'm a bit leery of using torrent (have never used/done one before).
I wouldn't worry too much about torrenting from the site. Sukebei is pretty much trusted, so.... yeah

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Batches, outdated by 7 ish months:
Doujinshi:
Tankoubon:

Filters List:
Filter by (x3200) (resolution commonly used in their manga):
Filter by FAKKU:
Filter by Irodori Comics:
Filter by 2D Market:
Filter by ExHentai DMCAed Content:

Online Reading:
Koushoku:
ExHenai (expunged section):

Last edited:
Reactions: lllynx and Obicase

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
Doujinshi:
Tankoubon:

Filters List:
Filter by FAKKU:
Filter by 2D Market:

Online Reading:
Koushoku:
ExHenai (expunged section):
You are my hero!
It's unfortunate ExHentai got DMCAed a ton of stuff before I seriously gained access to the site.

I sometimes just google the English name from FAKKU.

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
ksk.moe seems to be dead today.

Someone on reddit said he downloaded all the new fakku releases from ksk after rbot2000 stopped uploading them to sukebei, and he will be uploading it to a mega link next monday.

If you know who I'm talking about, no need to bother him. I'll post the link here when I get it.

I really hope this hero on reddit fullfills this legendary task because I would be unironically devasted if ksk content was lost forever. They had stuff that wasn't even on Fakku anymore.

Azizos76

Feb 27, 2022
ksk.moe seems to be dead today.

Someone on reddit said he downloaded all the new fakku releases from ksk after rbot2000 stopped uploading them to sukebei, and he will be uploading it to a mega link next monday.

If you know who I'm talking about, no need to bother him. I'll post the link here when I get it.

I really hope this hero on reddit fullfills this legendary task because I would be unironically devasted if ksk content was lost forever. They had stuff that wasn't even on Fakku anymore.
Emailed the site owner, says it should be back up now, they were just busy lately so they didn't notice it was down.

Take this as a sign to start downloading everything that interests you, we can't predict what else will happen in the future.

Reactions: Obicase

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
ksk is down today, apparently for real this time. The site admin confirmed it here :

The site will not come back up. No info as to what the admin is planning to do next.

This torrent has fakku releases up to 9808 :

According to ksk admin, most of what was on ksk is on sukebei nyaa, except for the last 418 chapters, and the doujins released during that time. That's still quite a lot of missing content, and it's also much harder to navigate and find what's missing.

If anyone has been downloading new releases from ksk regularily, it would be great if you could upload it here.

Muscle95

Oct 9, 2023
Doujinshi:
Tankoubon:

Filters List:
Filter by FAKKU:
Filter by 2D Market:

Online Reading: