Seraph98906

Oct 5, 2022
I am really stuck at the Emiko's semen test where you need to find which Vial has the best semen
Can anyone please the correct answer ?

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I am really stuck at the Emiko's semen test where you need to find which Vial has the best semen
Just go by the theme of the game and the class. It's all about fertility and emasculation. So pick the things that would make the semen more hyper fertile.

Seraph98906

Oct 5, 2022
Just go by the theme of the game and the class. It's all about fertility and emasculation. So pick the things that would make the semen more hyper fertile.
I did but everytime it says that I failed the test, so please someone give me the answers so that I can pass that test

If I don't then by the end of the week the company will give a penalty and I won't get the money

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
They won't though, penalties are given for showing up late, not showing at all or refusing the nurse (correct me if I missed something).
Not getting top grades on tests won't give you a penalty.

Last edited:

Seraph98906

Oct 5, 2022
Does anyone has faced the problem where your character doesn't go to sleep after 23:00 and the game doesn't progress because it is stuck on that day.
Can someone please tell me what to do now ?

Aug 4, 2019
Anyone able to confirm what content is in the game for Scarlett and what the triggers are? There's meeting her at the job interview, the coffee date, going back to her place, the theater date and then the newest version added the date where you show up as feminine as possible. I wanted to see if that was all that was in it or if I was missing stuff. I've had it bug a few times and have her not give the key to the chastity or just never triggering another date. I also tried the be her mother's slave route but that never triggered for me either.

iWeegee

Jul 17, 2018
Honestly, with her tests I just guess and then use the back arrow to answer correctly. But for her semen test, thicker and stickier is better.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes