Ren'Py - Abandoned - Fall Fable [v0.4] [ProMorning]

1. 5.00 star(s)

curiosity

very good, original girls. Wait next update :), perhaps hope more sex in next but it already good. hope to see more girls also. Love It when will be the next update? I'm affraid it will be very long....
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

love, love, LOVE this game! I can't say enough about it. The renders for this game are amazing. Each character has a unique face, body type, and complexion. This is SOOO refreshing from the devs who make all the female characters in their game have the same Barbie look and plastic skin.

The writing and pacing for this game is superb. Characters are developed slowly (but not too slow) and each one is interesting and complex. I'm especially fond of the 'Landlady' character.

My only hope for this game is that the dev gets the support from patrons so he can maybe develop this game full-time. Right now the updates are few and far-between, but I guess thats the price we pay for quality. This game should have hundreds of patrons!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

akikospam74

v0.3

Pretty good game, but not perfect

Pros:
    - Renders and Animations are great.. Not many animations but they are smooth.. Visually the game is awesome
    - Characters diversity. Not every chick is a supermodel with big boobs, his mom actually looks like his mom, his dad looks like his dad, etc..
    - Not grindy. The only thing you need to work for is money and it's very easy to get it. Although there's still no use for the items you buy at the shop

Cons:
    - Focus of the game. Like, some games focus on a good linear story, other focus on fap material, this one is neither of them, it's somewhat in between... It's basically a story about nothing, with separate story paths for each female character, and yet it has very little sexual content. And I absolutely hate the whole sexual progression some games use, like start with a HJ scene, then BJ, maybe titjob, then intercourse, then anal, it's boring
    - Some "bugs" where you have to skip a day to start an event

This is very similar to Milfy City but without the supermodel characters and not many sexual content
  4. 5.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update: You know what... I'm giving it a 5.
    Between the down to earth looking women (yes they're are some flaws that's the point, want perfect try any of a hundred other games), and that pregnant girl better lactate down the road lol, and then toss in that dezi/job deep throat blowjob scene (ah when she tears up a bit but smiles after), the game does unique renders without being crazy and does them well. It's a good game that is unique and stands out, that's worth a 5.

I'm enjoying it so far. It's not a perfect game and it has room to grow in it's game design, it's plot, and it's content, it's early, but it caught my attention that it humanizes it's renders and makes them stand out while still being attractive. It's one of the better pregnancy characters around as part of that (lactation in the future I hope?). That uniqueness makes me think it deserves 4 stars, though this early where it goes from there is hard to tell.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

graffics: amazingly done.

characters: very colorfull, and with lots of variety.

story: the secondary characters got a more interestic story.

music and sound: well done.

scenes (all of them): verry well done.

gameplay: is nice.

conclussion: i want to start to the negative thing, the main character got that anime hero aura that all going his way (maybe there is gonna be a serious conflict in the future, i dont know but for now is a bit cliche).
    BUT is only that tiny thing, for the rest is a very autentic, funny and honest game with lots characters and places to know.

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.

psdt: alexis deserve her own adventure, just saying.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tataro

Where to begin, art style is amazing, absolutely amazing and stunning. The girls all have some kind of imperfections that make them believable and human. The story is humorous and doesn't take itself too seriously. Overall the game was so good I subbed on patreon when I finished playing it, it was just that damn good. There are some unique and maybe to some offputting things, such as one of the girls starts the game out pregnant. The dev said it's there to include preggo content from the start for those who want it, and while great I kinda wish she carried MC's baby from before he moved away, feeling a bit if-ish on raising someone elses tyke. Other than that great. Plenty of content as well for such an early release, around 5 sex scenes so far.
  7. E
    5.00 star(s)

Ero-Sennin

quite funny so far, i see a lot potential.
    good writing, quality render and nice animations.
    i hope the dev keeps going and brings a good amount of updates.
    for me one of the hope carrier in 2020. yeah... :p
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Shuchetan

Definitely above excellent on the models and decent Renders.

Awesome MILF effect. Very Realistic.

Plot is also quite awesome for teaser.

However, the rating is more for potential. The game needs a hell lot of work.

P.S. Nice work on the phone guide (to-do list).
    Needs real work on the coding and mechanics.

P.P.S.: Game does have a lot of potential and as per my liking no Grind, Hate Grinds.