3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
You will add a "non combat" patch? Just the stroyline and sex scenes
That's an interesting proposal and it is not the first time when this is getting mentioned.

Here is the problem with that:
We have x amount of development time.
If we spend, let's say half of that time to develop a feature which the majority of the players would rather just skip then the question pops up: Why would we even pour dev time to this feature at all? We can spend that time to enrich the game content, character development, etc...
I'm gonna open a poll on that and let you decide which direction we should take. We develop this game for your entertainment after all.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I played a little and like it but the combat part is boring; if i want combat, will play some normal game. Until there's an option to skip the battles, wont touch this anymore.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Thanx for an awesome game, got a little problem with continuing Rosie's quest though.
Everytime i visir the says she's still tired are there no more progress with her atm?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I just realized the Orc Chieftain's name is Zmunda- wasn't that the name of the made up country that Eddie Murphy was from in "Coming to America"? Lol

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love the art and understand this is early days of development. Regarding combat; I don't think its a nuisance at all, whats a game without tasks and quests? I would like to see our hero moving through the mine and finding combat and lutz in different settings etc. If you want it to be less grindy just increase the rewards and loot for each round.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The combat is one of the major reasons I'm all over this game; pure battles without the dungeon crawling part I hate the most. I'd be extremely disappointed if you took it out because I personally think that's the best part of the game, even though everything else is very impressive too.

El_Arbiter

Jan 24, 2018
Combat is good and I see no problem in it, it makes the game unique and more "fantasy looking", my suggestions are:
- Decrease level requirements a bit (by 100xp for example like 200 / 600 / 1200 / ... ) - level 2 takes too long to reach
- Add XP rewards for first time completion of non-combat scenes (for example 5xp per 10 skill points required)
- Maybe add occasional non-combat rooms to dungeons between fights that require non-combat skills to gain extra loot (Perception, Lockpicking, ...)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
they still haven't included the "combat" skill ... so maybe that one will drastically reduce dificulty in dungeons on it's own.
But I like the idea of actually haveing a use for perception and lockpicking ... beside from haveing a few scenes

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
It's only difficult at the beginning. Once you're decked out in all blues the game becomes relatively easy. You still can't brainlessly attack the enemy until you win especially against bosses (although in my case it's super effective against skele boss because he was down half health before he even put up a barrier), but it's really not that hard. If you think this is hard try out some serious Japanese RPGs like Alicesoft's or Dual Tail's, now those are true crazy...

SavageWolf09

Jul 6, 2017
The combat system bring something unique to this game. but I feel it is to central. I probably spent 2 - 3 hours grinding combat for only about 30 minutes worth of actual story content.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
anyone have he console code for cash in this game?
No. However, it's best you grind this the old-fashioned way (and don't bother trying to clear Hard dungeons when you're starting because the reward is not going to be worth the cost) because you need the levels and equipment that comes from clearing dungeon. The gold becomes a non-issue once you can reliably clear Hard dungeons.

Kerie

Dec 11, 2017
I see that some people really like to combat, but if you decide to leave it, a mod or option to skip the fights would be really nice!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Unlock Hall of Mysteries on the map. Once you are there, you can apply various adjustments in order to quickly bypass the RPG combat challenges of the game.

this sounds nice, will try the game again

zappori

Aug 17, 2017
so would having poo in the game. Unique is not always good. If people wanted to play rpg they wouldn't be looking for games here.

Reactions: dacris69
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes