4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Alright everyone, if you've read the announcement in my , then you already know, but to everyone else:

After much debate with my mind about Chapter III, I've decided to cancel it.......... snickers... but no. I've decided to split Chapter III into two parts. I know... I know... but in actuality, I had no idea that just the first half was loaded with a lot of content... and I'm still working on Section 9 at the moment.

I've been really slacking with making progress with time, and I want you all to experience what Chapter III has to offer so far! This is also mostly due to the fact that there is one more training exercise that requires my presence for all of January. Continuation of Chapter III won't resume until early February.

You can expect Chapter III PT I to be released for Patrons/Subscribers hopefully before the end of this week, and then a week later for everyone! I do apologize to everyone hoping or wanting a complete release, believe me, I know... but I want to at least thank all of you guys for playing the game, supporting it even, and just being all-around awesome!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Alright everyone, if you've read the announcement in my , then you already know, but to everyone else:

After much debate with my mind about Chapter III, I've decided to cancel it.......... snickers... but no. I've decided to split Chapter III into two parts. I know... I know... but in actuality, I had no idea that just the first half was loaded with a lot of content... and I'm still working on Section 9 at the moment.

I've been really slacking with making progress with time, and I want you all to experience what Chapter III has to offer so far! This is also mostly due to the fact that there is one more training exercise that requires my presence for all of January. Continuation of Chapter III won't resume until early February.

You can expect Chapter III PT I to be released for Patrons/Subscribers hopefully before the end of this week, and then a week later for everyone! I do apologize to everyone hoping or wanting a complete release, believe me, I know... but I want to at least thank all of you guys for playing the game, supporting it even, and just being all-around awesome!
Fuck you got me jerk! Just waking up and reading slow but still don't even tease quitting :(

Looking forward to more no matter how delivered

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I have some awesome news! Chapter III PT I for / is now officially out! You can see an official public release next week on the 16th! Thank you all for the support you have given me and this game!

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I've played the game and just finished the mall scene with Rosa and I have a question.
Is this the kind of game where every girl throws herself on the MC? I say it because in the mall everyone was saying how perfect the MC is.
I'm not saying it is bad but I don't usually like "easy" games.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: 13th Sin Games

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I've played the game and just finished the mall scene with Rosa and I have a question.
Is this the kind of game where every girl throws herself on the MC? I say it because in the mall everyone was saying how perfect the MC is.
I'm not saying it is bad but I don't usually like "easy" games.
Thanks in advance
but you do realize that not every VNs purpose is fuck as many girls right?
some of them care about the story also or a lot more
I would say this is one of those VNs where the story is far more important than lewd scenes (even though some things for me don't make sense in the story)
Anyway what I'm trying to say that some VNs use the lewd scenes as a way to attract more people and get them sucked in with the story.
And the story in this VN is far more interesting than the lewd scenes, not saying the lewd scenes are bad or anything like that , they are quite well made and make sense within the story , what I'm saying is that I for one am here more for the story than the lewds.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Beyond the lewd stuff, if you focus on the story nothing else matter, because it's just a VN so even if the MC attract all girls like a magnet, see what's the story have to offer. I've reacted in a similar way too (in many games like this) and i've just accept the fact is just the dev who write this from his own hands so, this game can be qualified as "easy" but it's only the first step from a good VN (i guess). I hope this game will not fall apart like some others who have been abandoned.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
but you do realize that not every VNs purpose is fuck as many girls right?
some of them care about the story also or a lot more
I would say this is one of those VNs where the story is far more important than lewd scenes (even though some things for me don't make sense in the story)
Anyway what I'm trying to say that some VNs use the lewd scenes as a way to attract more people and get them sucked in with the story.
And the story in this VN is far more interesting than the lewd scenes, not saying the lewd scenes are bad or anything like that , they are quite well made and make sense within the story , what I'm saying is that I for one am here more for the story than the lewds.
Beyond the lewd stuff, if you focus on the story nothing else matter, because it's just a VN so even if the MC attract all girls like a magnet, see what's the story have to offer. I've reacted in a similar way too (in many games like this) and i've just accept the fact is just the dev who write this from his own hands so, this game can be qualified as "easy" but it's only the first step from a good VN (i guess). I hope this game will not fall apart like some others who have been abandoned.
Thank both of you, I personally don't mind a story focused VN so maybe I've expressed myself wrong there but you both answered my question

Reactions: 13th Sin Games

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Thank both of you, I personally don't mind a story focused VN so maybe I've expressed myself wrong there but you both answered my question
Don't think you're the only one that may have had the same thought, lol. It's completely fine to think that it would be the case. Could it have been executed a bit differently? Probably, lmao, and I'm fine with that. It helps me understand what people are thinking about. But, if you continue on, I can promise you that the story definitely does take its place... I would hope at least XD

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Don't think you're the only one that may have had the same thought, lol. It's completely fine to think that it would be the case. Could it have been executed a bit differently? Probably, lmao, and I'm fine with that. It helps me understand what people are thinking about. But, if you continue on, I can promise you that the story definitely does take its place... I would hope at least XD
No problem, I was trying to know what to expect from this game and so far I'm not disappointed

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
[Christmas] Festive Zoey (UHD).png

Happy (early) Holidays to all! It's been put to a vote of which 10 girls of 23 would be chosen! Here are the winners! Please enjoy their 4K UHD Wallpapers from either my , , or even my ! I'll post one here (Be on the lookout for a group photo!)

Out of 460 total votes, the winners are:

Zoey - 44
Aliza - 42
Jade - 39
Jynlea - 39
Rosalyn - 37
Sora - 33
Sapphire-13 - 31
Fuyumi - 25
Sinavera - 24
Lily - 22

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
[Christmas] Family Photo (UHD).png

HAPPY (Early) HOLIDAYS, everyone! From (most of) the group that brought you Fall of the Angels! I want to again thank all of you for making this all happen. I couldn't have done it without your support, motivation, and encouragement! You guys are all awesome! Stay safe and enjoy your time with your families!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1542722

HAPPY (Early) HOLIDAYS, everyone! From (most of) the group that brought you Fall of the Angels! I want to again thank all of you for making this all happen. I couldn't have done it without your support, motivation, and encouragement! You guys are all awesome! Stay safe and enjoy your time with your families!
Thank you. For this and the vn <3

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes