4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
For some reason, there's a bug that prevents you from seeing certain choices in Chapter II... I've been trying to figure this out since Patron release, but to no avail.

However, if you delete your old saves then skip to Chapter II, I've been getting replies from the few that had this issue that it resolved it. Still trying to understand what's causing it though.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Just got to part with zombie girl, that part about heart was disgustingly sweet and abysmally cheesy to the point it became very likeable. Thanks for that one(felt like i got sugar overdose for a week, still felt good).

johnnyblaze94

Mar 17, 2021
13th Sin Games, Have You ever thought about implementing some mom-son / Bro - sis action in The Game, if there is none yet? *in some earlier posts I have read that Zenera could possibly be MCs Mom, is that true?

*I haven't tried The Game itself yet, but preview renders actually do Look Awesome and Will try to go Through first 2 chapters tomorrow! ✌

Best of Luck to the Developer and his Team!

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Ive jut started playing this but why is it skipping context making me miss whats been written? i am a very slow reader and this bugs me LOL :LOL:. I have to keep going back to what i have misssed, ive looked through the options and cant see why this is happening.

Just to be clear i never have it on auto

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Ive jut started playing this but why is it skipping context making me miss whats been written? i am a very slow reader and this bugs me LOL :LOL:. I have to keep going back to what i have misssed, ive looked through the options and cant see why this is happening.

Just to be clear i never have it on auto
Some text are meant to be skipped when something intense or quick is happening, lmao. Some of it's pretty slow, but if anything I can try to make it slower

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Some text are meant to be skipped when something intense or quick is happening, lmao. Some of it's pretty slow, but if anything I can try to make it slower
Its alright just a tiny bit frustrating when ya a slow reader and bam i blinked and missed what was said lol but yeah if ya can make it just a tad slower i'd very much appreciate it :), i am sure im not the only one who is a slow reader LOL. Btw i am liking the game so far thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: 13th Sin Games

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
when in the library it says i can chose to talk to all the girls there and continue with the story but it went straight the the story with out giving me the chance to talk to the other girls

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
when in the library it says i can chose to talk to all the girls there and continue with the story but it went straight the the story with out giving me the chance to talk to the other girls
Try deleting your saves and start over (skip to that point again)... you may be one of the few with this issue, but I'm still trying to look into what's causing it to happen. So far, I can't figure it out yet... I'll probably have to get some expert eyes on this, lol. I apologize for the inconvenience though, trust me... it's aggravating me as well

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
Try deleting your saves and start over (skip to that point again)... you may be one of the few with this issue, but I'm still trying to look into what's causing it to happen. So far, I can't figure it out yet... I'll probably have to get some expert eyes on this, lol. I apologize for the inconvenience though, trust me... it's aggravating me as well
ok thank you for the quick response

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I had the same issue. It said I could talk to the rest of the girls than skipped to talking to Jade and her mom. Sounds and looks like a scene trigger malfunctioned or something.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I just played the first two chapters of this, and first of all: thumbs up for the huge amount of content already! It differs per VN how big a 'chapter' actually is, these are two chapters you won't just breeze through in ten minutes by any means!

A few points of personal criticism: compared to that big amount of content, there are relatively few meaningful choices (I'm not counting the fake ones where you can only click one thing). Though I kind of get it, with such a big VN making all kinds of branches at this point already would entail a lot more work. It has the female domination tag, but I didn't see anything even approaching that. Is it dependant on specific choices? And finally, personally with harem games I prefer it when the MC has to win the girls over instead of all of them falling instantly head over heels for him upon seeing him.

All in all though, I found the story interesting and compelling enough, with some nice heartwarming moments in there, to definitely keep playing this!

Fckboia123

Jan 4, 2018
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the title grammatically incorrect? Shouldn't it be "Fall of Angels" (Angels as species) or "Fall of the Angel" (single exact Angel) instead of "Fall of the Angels" (fall of a boys-band called "The Angels" i guess?).

English is not my first language and this is bothering me, somebody please tell me which version is correct.
You're technically correct when referring to the word "Angels" as a race. But, you could also say it as a group or a faction. An example; Multiple factions exist within a country consisting for multiple races, you could in this instance say The humans. As in The Human Faction/Group/Tribe/Organization.. therefore it'd just be The Humans. So I'd say it gets a pass. As one previously stated, it could be the fall of the Angels Empire.. The Angels rule.. The Angels era.. so forth.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
You're technically correct when referring to the word "Angels" as a race. But, you could also say it as a group or a faction. An example; Multiple factions exist within a country consisting for multiple races, you could in this instance say The humans. As in The Human Faction/Group/Tribe/Organization.. therefore it'd just be The Humans. So I'd say it gets a pass. As one previously stated, it could be the fall of the Angels Empire.. The Angels rule.. The Angels era.. so forth.
Thanks, so i wasn't going insane when i've read the title.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes