• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, it's surprisingly good. But I'm hoping there's some actual Fallout sexed game mechanics, as in adventures and combat (thinking sexy modded skyrim type of thing) so there's infinite content in that way.

Because so far it's premade scenes that while good, are giving me the demo genre checklist feel (these Russian demos always have at least one spanking scene it seems) that makes for a good promotion page, but development just dies shortly after.
Here's hoping it doesn't.
Why don't you just play modded Fallout 4 then?

Reactions: playcoc

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Why don't you just play modded Fallout 4 then?
Because 99% is just clothing. And it's not like I don't like the scripted events, just a mix would be nice.
Fallout 3 and NV has some mods (prostitution, one dom follower etc.), but pretty limited.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nope, just checked my Fallout collection and none of them are gender locked.

I think after I finish my Neverwinter Nights binge I may go back to Fallout for a bit.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Because 99% is just clothing. And it's not like I don't like the scripted events, just a mix would be nice.
Fallout 3 and NV has some mods (prostitution, one dom follower etc.), but pretty limited.
Oh my it seems you've never heard of Lovers Lab.

Reactions: Namco15 and ponyguy

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
well most fallout games are male so a little variety would be nice
Every Fallout game I've played has had the choice of male or female character when you make your character.
Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Fallout Brotherhood of Steel (Xbox and PS2 only), Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4.
Aside from Fallout 3 onward, you could choose pre-generated characters or make your own too.

Generally speaking, the Lady Killer/Black Widow perks make female characters the better choice combat wise, since those perks give a bonus in conversation and combat with members of the opposite sex.
Yes, that includes Super Mutants too.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
This has better writing then the Bethesda fallout games. Oh how I wish Obsidian would make a new one on FO4 engine.

Reactions: ponyguy

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I don't. New Vegas was boring as all hell.

It took me over 200 mods to make that game tolerable.
Strongly disagree. While I agree that the base game was lackluster, the Ultimate Edition (with all the DLC) has some of the best storytelling in games.
Oh man.. i couldn't even complete New Vegas.. i tried that game 3 times, and to me it just a snooze feast. No matter how hard i try i can't even force my way to complete it. Now FO3 i think i completed that game 4 times. And don't get me started on the old FO1/2. (ahh the uncensored version..where you can blow up the kids that steal your caps!)

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes