Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Seen this before, loved the art style but thought its abandoned so didn't bother to download, now it seems back but for now only a technical update / bug finding & fixing.

Alright, i'll wait for the next update and finally give this one a shot. Cause it looks realy fun and would be a shame to play an unstable version.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
Judging by the article, there is not even a single word about "Linux" version.
It's coming, we'll just have to wait a bit more. The dev said that the Linux version will be available later but I'm not sure if next month or after they patch the barely functional build they just released.

Reactions: nerogaf

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I just started playing Fallout 4 again, so this will fill my craving nicely when my kids is around. I can't expose them to that kind of violence you find in FO4.
Depending on their age, chances are they see worse at school or when watching tv/films.

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
I absolutely loved this game. So glad it is back. Is this OG creator or someone picking up the reigns?

EDIT: Wow, it's OG. I put $5 on that dude in patreon. Not enough to get the newest version but lucky I have you folks here at F95. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: katy_letv
Oct 15, 2022
Edit: Nevermind, does not seem to work in this case,

RPGM games can sometimes easily be converted for use on Linux (or OS/x probably)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is made with electron, not nwjs, so instead of going to nwjs.io go to electronjs.org or straight to github:

I don't know if any functionality is disabled doing it that way, some quests didn't work for me but it might've just been the buggyness of the release in general.

Reactions: nerogaf
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes