88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
My favoirte game is back? My god! Am I dreaming? Lets se what got changed than. Let dive back into it.

Reactions: katy_letv

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is this another one of those games where many and most sexual encounters are unavoidable?

Shoemanchu

Apr 3, 2023
So, it seems this game got abandoned for a long time and is now back in development.

However, looks like even when it was still active, the developers released very few updates.

How much content(sex content) is there in it?
A significant amount. At least several hours worth with maybe 40 scenes. I was a supporter before they went dark. It's my understanding that they were just shocked how many people stayed on to support them. They've come back and say they intend to put some real effort into repaying such loyal fans. I'm probably going to hold my support for several more updates to ensure they don't ghost us again. I have to say, I really liked this game. It's quality, full of amazing references to the game that inspired it, I have high hopes for it. It's worth checking out, but the game was really just hitting its stride when it was abandoned so the next few updates will likely be pretty hardcore scenes. That's assuming the creator doesn't fall into the trap of hating every mistake they made and remaking the whole thing now that they know what they did wrong. If that happens...yeah I probably won't be paying much attention for the next year or two...or ten.

Shoemanchu

Apr 3, 2023
Is this another one of those games where many and most sexual encounters are unavoidable?
Um, it kinda follows the style of the game that inspired it. to my memory only about half the scenes are non-optional as they are part of the story. But there's a ton hidden in side quests and random encounters. Though there was a corruption system that may force you to do extra scenes if the story ever was locked behind a corruption level. But yeah there's also a lot of storyline scenes that will happen, though you may be able to skip them.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Glad to see it's back, I actually was a Patreon subscriber for a good few months. Game was genuinely shaping up to be good but I think one of their members really fucked them over and then obviously shit hit that fan with the pandemic.

Updates were always pretty slow but they did post on their Patreon a lot clearly doing something not like some devs who rake in 5k a month and you're lucky if you get a couple bugfixes every two months. Hope they keep at it.

Reactions: katy_letv
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes