muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Anyone else having issue with the game constantly crashing? Can't figure out a pattern yet as I only started about 10m ago and it has crashed on me 5 times.

Edit: Figured out that it seems to crash if I go into the menu/inv and then going back out of it at any point using x, esc, or right click (keys to open the menu).

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else having issue with the game constantly crashing? Can't figure out a pattern yet as I only started about 10m ago and it has crashed on me 5 times.
It's completely random my guy, just chalk it up to shit not working proper and call it a day.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
It's completely random my guy, just chalk it up to shit not working proper and call it a day.
I can actually recreate it every time by just opening the menu and then trying to close the menu. So basically trying to do anything in the menu including saving crashes it

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
It's nice to see this back, I really hope they actually have content ready for the 3 or whatever fucking years they just disappeared, the art style and concept of this game was amazing back then (still is) but anyway let's see if this goes forward now or they disappear again.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Has anyone tried to train at the gym? It seems to be pretty buggy.
Nathasha becomes invisible as soon as I enter the gym after changing. I still managed to do a few exercises, but not all of them, because when I try to leave the gym she says she's not done yet.
Does anyone know what exercises to do?

Edit: Ok, got it working. But I don't feel like playing anymore, the game crashes too often.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes