3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This game does have a LOT of potential but jesus I missed 5 times in a row.

Great sex scenes though.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I suppose I can be a kind sort.

It's basically just a "we're still alive" post with some pics.

scene sketch
they're just playing...honest Patreon, nothing weird here.

They want some feedback on the game over screen, I think currently it's just a basic "Game Over" and they're wondering if it's better to have Natasha there or to just keep it simplistic.
I'd say simplistic or contextual. If she's killed by some scorpions laying dead like that makes sense.
But if she's defeated by Raiders or any other typically male enemy with a ravenous penis it makes sense for her to have been raped and left for dead.
Though in that case I imagine there'd be a scene proceeding that.

I think simplistic would be fine.

EDIT Oh wait, is it okay to post pics like that? I only pasted links in and it done that automatically. Sorry if that's not allowed.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
It's not the full game in August just the next update, they've said if nothing is out by August they'll charge Patrons per update rather than monthly, they wouldn't opt for that if it was done. It's only at 0.2 for now so there's no way they've nearly finished it realistically.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
this game have been abandoned ? or it still in development ?
Considering the comment that was posted two comments up from yours, it's safe to say that it has indeed not been abandoned. One wouldn't go out and share new images if they abandoned a game already, you see.

i hope its the full game that is going to be released in august, ty for the information brother
If you seriously think that they will already release the full game by August you either have very low expectations of the size of the game, or you're really naive. I don't think I know of any H-game like this that is finished as quickly as this one would have if it was done in August.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
There's some crossed wires there but I think that should be nipped in the bud, if people are really expecting that then they're going to be annoyed it isn't finished in August, even though that would be a never before seen accomplishment.

Here's a direct quote from their Patreon post:

So we will do the following: august 25 is the birthday of our project, when the very first steps in its implementation began, and it will be our deadline. If we finish everything and release before this date - then all cool. If not - then we will stop taking your support and change the system to "per update" until the new version will be done. That's the plan.

I still don't mind to be quite honest, every update so far even though there's only been two has had a sizeable chunk of content, more so than most games.
Unless they release 0.3 that has one new CG and barely any content, which is highly unlikely given the time frame I think the project still has great potential.

It's worrying that they disappear for a long time but with all the artwork they've posted at least they have something to show for it, unlike larger projects like say Simbro which disappear for 6 months and come back with utterly nothing to show for it.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
anyone figure out how to cause a scene in the cinema?
i was using the "charismatic class" when i did it. ( dont know how to write this, english is not my main language )
first go to the jail and speak 2 times with the sleeping man in the chair, then you will be pushed by ther other guard. when he say "you own me one favor" or something like that, speak with him again and he will offer you "some fun" accept it and go to the cinema and interact with the screen.
the next you choose what to do. you have 2 choices.
1: strip and boobjob
2: if using charismatic class you can choose the option "talent" to have a different scene :)

i hope i helped ya! :coldsweat:

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Considering the comment that was posted two comments up from yours, it's safe to say that it has indeed not been abandoned. One wouldn't go out and share new images if they abandoned a game already, you see.

If you seriously think that they will already release the full game by August you either have very low expectations of the size of the game, or you're really naive. I don't think I know of any H-game like this that is finished as quickly as this one would have if it was done in August.
i didnt know that this game was a recent one, i searched a little and i confirmed it will be just an update

isony

Dec 12, 2017
So about two weeks from this point there should be something new?
Art work on this game is something I really like. So I hope this will get updated.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So about two weeks from this point there should be something new?
Art work on this game is something I really like. So I hope this will get updated.
Ideally but if not they're going to a per update donation system.

That means less money for them so they're probably working hard to beat that deadline. After such a long time there should be a great amount of content.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes