3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Well, here it is then - save file with all the gallery unlocked. I hope the creator doesn't change his saving strategy now that someone's figured out how to unlock the gallery :D

Click the "import" function in an empty save slot and select the json file attached.

Interestingly there's actually 2 image sets of her having sex with a dog of some sort, one of which includes puppies (i think?) - though no sign of pregnancy.

Neither of these image sets appear in the memories.

The images are disjoint (e.g. head sprites separate from body, legs, torso, eyes, etc) - but I could compose them in an image editor to show what it's meant to look like.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
After a bit of detective work in the game files I edited a save to have all the scenes. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload modified content like that here though - is it fine?
Care to share your detective work? I found the directory where the saves are supposed to be. But I didn't find anything my RPGMakerSaveEdit tool could edit. :)

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
After a bit of detective work in the game files I edited a save to have all the scenes. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload modified content like that here though - is it fine?
The app is an Electron app. At least for the Mac. It's okay to upload. Why not.
Scenes mentioned in your latter post refer to the events triggered out in the desert: at least two coyote encounters.

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Care to share your detective work? I found the directory where the saves are supposed to be. But I didn't find anything my RPGMakerSaveEdit tool could edit. :)
Going in full detail is kinda long to explain, but I can tell you the general idea:

1. I didn't mess with the raw save files at all, I saw that export save creates a json file which is human readible (prettify it first)
  2. The json file doesn't actually contain names or flags for events that have not occurred (aka the game assumes state is false unless otherwise stated in the save file)
  3. I made a save/export without any events, then got 1 event (the easy one at start, the IT guy) - and exported that to json
  4. I looked at the diff between the two files (any available diff tool, there's even one online thats good). There's actually a lot of changes to things like timers, positions etc, so this step took a while - but I eventually found a few candidates for what appeared to be the event name (they occur in several of the json blocks, which one i picked is down below)
  5. I unpacked the app.asar file - there's a free tool available on github to do that, though you need npm - the JavaScript package manager (I use the linux subsystem on Windows10, or straight up linux - you can install npm through the build in package managers), then use npm to install the asar decryption tool
  6. I searched through all the files for occurences of the name of the event - and eventually found that there's a custom js file called pipboy.js that is contains the literal list of what events to play when item is selected. Their names are human readible and if you read the javascript in that file, you see that a json property called "progress" is what the game uses to check whether that event is available to view or not
  7. I checked the possible occurrences of the event name from step 4 above, and one of those occurred in block labeled "progress"
  8. I copied all the names the game was checking from the pipboy.js file into the save's json file, setting each to true - and then tested - seemed to work just fine
There's actually one event called "jailRefuse" that's comented out in the pipboy but I was too lazy to repack the asar and tbh and it's possible that one isn't completed.

Additionally, I was messing around with the 1st coyote event (it's labeled as 'natasha_doggy1' in the data folders, so i thought it was a dog), attached is the composed image. Seems there's several heads and a few animations, but I'm not composing those.
fallout0.3beta-coyote-event-1.png

Too bad these events are not in memories, as far as I can tell, she only really has one other sex scene .. with a plant. Which is a bit disappointing - but it is only 0.3 so meh. (the dream ones don't really count)

Reactions: Simon Jester

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
female protagonist what a shame i guess i will just skip this.
That's how I see it, as well. But it's fallout so I'm curious what happens.
I'm genuinely curious, why is having a female main character a negative? I'm guessing there's a large discussion about this somewhere else on this forum, feel free to link me if you know of one - I'm interested to see why people find certain things more appealing.

Reactions: lo0u

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm genuinely curious, why is having a female main character a negative? I'm guessing there's a large discussion about this somewhere else on this forum, feel free to link me if you know of one - I'm interested to see why people find certain things more appealing.
Probably because they think it'll just be another lewd trainer game where the girl goes through a series of humiliating experiences that slowly turn her into an overt slut.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
For me, while not even close to a deal breaker, I do prefer a male protagonist for 2 main reasons.
-It's easier to immerse myself in a dude.
-Female protag games usually focus on a single female, as opposed to male protag games usually focus on a few.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
For me, while not even close to a deal breaker, I do prefer a male protagonist for 2 main reasons.
-It's easier to immerse myself in a dude.
-Female protag games usually focus on a single female, as opposed to male protag games usually focus on a few.
I hate those male protagonist games for following reasons:
- I hate to immerse myself in a dude and then get bitchy answers from girls one should like and not taking out my anger on them(as in he's a whimp)
- I hate to immerse myself in a dude who becomes total douchebag/rapist (as in he's more a misogyn)
- Female protag games usually focus on a single female's downfall/way to corruption, as opposed to male prota games usually focus on him getting something that makes all girls turn full slutmode in seconds.

Oblivion0

Mar 17, 2019
I miss the statt/attribute rising system in this game because no matter how high lv you gat she never be better in battles and deal the same damage... and it take tu long tu the next level.

Reactions: ShinZou

Duveng1

Jun 10, 2017
How do you cause a scene at the cinema? I've been walking around annoying people for 10 minutes now, nothing is happening.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
The story does not advance at all ? It's been monthes i see this game being upgraded and i played it for the first time recently but it seems that there is almost nothing to do. I'm stuck at Vault 15 after i used two ropes and i can't seem to find any else to do.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes