3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I still open the 2.7b TCast mod and play it about once per month. Most of the cheats are disabled, but it's the best version of the game. Almost complete. What a shame.
Yeah I'm still sad about that one, it had a unique charm to it.

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
If anyone can give the full save i'd be gratefull. the combat is too frustrating to go through the update.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone know where the saves are stored? was going to edit the save file and up some stats but can't find the saves anywhere.

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
Walkthrough link is dead. Anyone able to update it?
any walktrough ENG the link doesnt work?or can someone say where can i find a rope?
can someone Re Upload the English Walkthrough please?
its link is dead.
thanks a lot.
If you go into the menu there's a notebook with a list of all quests and side quests and how to complete them.
You can find the rope in the shack in Shifting Sands near the farm.

also here's the wayback link if you really wanted to read the text walkthrough(outdated):

Reactions: LazSte and 21_chan

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so quick questions:
are there new locations except the village you get to?
will the story progress?
are there new pics/animations for existing stuff?
are there new enemies (who you can have sex with?) i was totally tired of the dogs and plants.
better equipment to get?

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Is there any difference in interactions with MC in cases when her suit is damaged?
(I managed to bring damage to 2nd stage so far, while benefit, in sense of protection, is completely absent from it, but taking into account 86% dodge rate and 170 hp, it doesn’t really matter, but her appearance is more piquant and making her hands' strikes completely naked)

ps. I hope they add "give up" button at least, since the only thing, that help to "lose" with such dodge chance, is presence of several weapons and their alternate change...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes