• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft [v0.4.9 Cracked] [Project Helius]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Just4m0dss

Beautiful game, great graphics, gameplay and positions, Dr Anya is hot af and is undoubtedly my favorite character, the best point of the game (in my view) is the option to remove the man's body leaving only the woman, I recommend!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ExplainLikeImForeign

I was honestly wondering to myself about FallenDoll and why I haven't seen an update.

After I found out they have a new game instead, I was kinda disappointed in the developers.

But holy hell, this game is just as good besides the lack of content compared to the FallenDoll.

Pros:
    -Beautiful graphics
    -Females are hot as hell and clothing options are great
    -Good selection of aliens/creatures for lust scenes
    -Good environment usage and furnitures
    -Sound effects and animations are top notch
    -Good variety of options and positions to play around with.

Cons:
    -It is still in development and is kinda short right now. It has a good amount of content and I look forward to seeing more updates in the future.
    -Can be taxing on older PC systems for anyone with lower end computers. I have a GTX 1060 6GB so that is good enough.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

python9148

The quality of the models in this game is yet to be surpassed by any other game I've ever played. Whilst I'm not a fan of the beasts in this game, the details, animations and voices from the characters make the best game in this category.

The POV of some of the characters is buggy and the movement of the head when in POV mode in some characters pretty much makes the game unplayable from that perspective.

This is the best game in terms of physics, animations and graphics to date.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NikkiMolly

I adore the physics of this game, but absolutely hate how inconsistent the update schedule is. The girls presented in this game are appealing to a large demographic and the scenes are plentiful. Most of the quirks and features of this game are yet to be presented. But as of July 2020 this game is everything I've ever desired.

Excellent.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

pshnawnawman

This is top-tier in VR. I just tried a few different VR games and this was the only one with controls that made sense. Equally important, it could be played 1-handed ;D
    The models and animations were very good, and it was really cool to be able to hold the camera-pan button and then wave the controller around to quickly look at the scene from different angles.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

AntiTsundere

This is still a demo right now, but I like the work done with the models. It looks great and it's nice to get something with beast content which most games seem to shy away from. I'm looking forward to when the game fully releases.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

PulseOver

This game is amazing and it demonstrates how technology improved up to day. It's graphically so detailed and you can tell how hard working the developers as well. You can literally see the droplets of sweat on the skin, how body parts and skin reacts to touch of hands and genitalia it's amazing. Voice acting is also quite in place. Give it a little bit more time and I can imagine this game is gonna get better and better.
    5/5 without a doubt from me.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Jeeruz

Animation is smooth and clean, art is fantastic, and the voices are quite nice. Good game. I could stand to see more high-quality sandbox games like these. I quite like games where difficulty is basically nonexistent and I can get to the good stuff immediately and control the action from there.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TheMightyLlama

one of my personal favourite games already, i love 3D as is, and this is so well made. I understand not every game developer has the capacity to work to this standard at a frequent rate, but i gotta say that i am impressed. Some great animation and visuals. Sound also seems to be underappreciated. I'd just like to see more scenes (not that there is a lack of them) and a more fleshed out campaign / story perhaps, also better customisation for models
  10. 5.00 star(s)

NeriEU

Fallen Doll, but for the fans of some more unique fetishes.
    Honestly, it's pretty nice, the animations are really great although as of version 0.22 the game is kinda barebones. I'm using the VR version with HTC Vive - no problems.
    Not really a fan of character models - you cannot change their features at the moment, just hair color.
    Still, one of the best VR games out there.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Ethereal Fox

This is probably the best looking 3d hentai game in existence as of the time I'm writing this. If you are lucky enough to have a PC able to run this game at 4k and at max settings the level of details on each models is truly jaw dropping.

But a 3d game even with the best graphical prowess would still be an empty shell without some proper animations. In this case Paralogue doesn't disappoint either because it feature some finely crafted animations that are as creative as they are pretty to watch.

The character models also have physics and they are mostly well done . Although the breast sway can be a bit too much at time during intense scenes.

The user interface is minimalist and straight to the point and intuitive enough. Some would still like to be able to disable it, hopefully that option will be available in future updates.

All in all it's an easy top notch 5 star game would recommend.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

BigglesHentai

Promising, needs more scenes and customizations and perhaps a story mode or at least transitions between scenes. Perhaps also better expressions on the girls faces would be nice. But best thing out there so far IMO
  13. 5.00 star(s)

mzhaoshi

Excellent graphics, super realistic, Paralogue is probably the best game in this category. Highly recommended for anyone who has a VR headset, the VR version is so immersive, you will love it for sure!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Nor-40k

Introduction
    Paralogue is a well designed game, which appeals to rather exotic desires, but also includes some common sexual themes.
    While still in an early development stage (0.21), Paralogues content convinces with creative animations, astonishing detailed Models and an promising sci-fi setting.

Pro's:
    - Already a lot of exotic sexual content (e.g. zoophilia, tentacles and robots)...
    - ... while also delivering more common themes (e.g. M/F and lesbian-scenes)
    - Consensual sex(!)
    - Awesome graphics with lots of details; like character/creature models and lovingly designed environment in form of a research facility.
    - Slight character customisation (only a few options)
    - Fitting voices, sound and acoustics
    - Plenty of options to play around with camera angles (like close-up zooming, POV and full rotation)
    - The option of entering VR-Mode (untested)

Con's:
    - Fasten up some sex scenes looks weird; rather funny than sexual appealing
    - POV not for all characters in all positions
    - Slight character customisation (only a few options)
    - Cum /Cumshots could be more visible (e.g. on skin or dripping out)

Wishes for the future:
    - A interesting storyline which combines sexual contents and the already touched on research theme
    - A (real, not synthetic) human female character (researcher)
    - Obviously; more characters/creatures, more animations
    --> Personally; Tentaclepit, more Groupesex (three+ beeings), maybe a futa-character

Conclusion:
    Definitely a game with a lot of potential and already well done content. One should keep the game in mind and be excited for future updates.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

MrBlue42

Review for the VR version:
    Enjoyed this a lot more than Fallen Doll. The graphics are top notch, animations are fantastic, there's no one-color-silhouettes this time, instead we have real sex partners (vanilla and very exotic kinds), camera movement and menu interactions work but aren't fantastic. I'd prefer to be able to walk around with the stick instead of being a freely flying camera. Some type of interation would also be fun, e.g. being able to touch.
    All around, not a game yet, but still a great experience in VR.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

rinrom

It is rare to find a 3d game with such high quality graphics. Every sex scene is very well crafted. What is currently lacking is a story mode that would give more depth to the characters.
    This is one of the game that I would really like to play in VR (unfortunately I don't own the necessary equipment).
    Beware that Paralogue focuses more on "exotic" sex relations: dog, tentacles, drones, etc. But even if you're not into it, you should give it a try because the animations are top notch.
    In any case, you should definitely check out their main game: Fallen Doll.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

TheFeydakin

I am only giving this 4 stars because 1. I could not get the Hud to go off, I must've pressed every key and combination of keys but all the Hud stays on, including the character select stuff. 2. No oral of any description, if these were things were sorted I'd give it 5 all day. Character creation is virtually non-existent but a new character as been added already. The graphics are superb as are the sound effects. very nice cum textures which are improving as well. I made 3 very hot video's easily with this and will be busy watching them later. If they added oral I would be come a Patron tomorrow.

Well the problems I had with the UI has been cured and many new animations including oral have been added and new characters too. So I've upped the rating to 5 this game is proceeding nicely, very good all round.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

grobulos

ok, here we have an Game who brings us in an military Complex. one girl a Doll and few diffrent Sexpartner, bestiality include.

This Game i made for fapping, so it dont need an Story .

Grafics and Art i give 5 Stars, mechanic and animation are professionall and from very experienced team. so its absolut diffrent from our regular Developer
    The Art and Gameplay is next level quality, no doubt 5 Stars

This Game deserves 5 Stars, time to play can be short or long; you choose.

i want Remind you this is not an Game like usual, its made for pure fapp, dont expect something others
  19. 5.00 star(s)

MaskedMinds

Very promising project. I really like it.
    The general set with the aliens is totally my thing.
    It´s also very cool that the graphics and light with HDR etc. can already be regulated.
    The monsters look very good and are already great animated.

The only negative thing about the current build is the physics of the boobs. They are weird. Look even more like wild balloons instead of nice wiggle.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to later versions.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

TH4n4t05

I have to say, I didn't expect much.
    But this game surprised me completely and blew me away.

The graphics are much better than on the thumbnails.
    In 4K, it was simply jaw dropping. Have not seen it that good in most rendered novels.

The voiceover is also nice. (No, actually it was better than nice. It was really good.) Sometimes the protagonist hums cutely, sometimes she doesn't really have time for humming because of the humping. But listening to her was fun.

The animations are all excellent. Imaginative, flawlessly executed, and always interesting.

The demo is unfortunately only very short, but what it shows is incredibly good.
    It makes you want more and I'm already curious what's to come.

If you like robots, aliens, bestiality you have to take a look here.
    Clearly earned 5 stars.