Unreal Engine - Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft [v0.4.9 Cracked] [Project Helius]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TH4n4t05

I have to say, I didn't expect much.
    But this game surprised me completely and blew me away.

The graphics are much better than on the thumbnails.
    In 4K, it was simply jaw dropping. Have not seen it that good in most rendered novels.

The voiceover is also nice. (No, actually it was better than nice. It was really good.) Sometimes the protagonist hums cutely, sometimes she doesn't really have time for humming because of the humping. But listening to her was fun.

The animations are all excellent. Imaginative, flawlessly executed, and always interesting.

The demo is unfortunately only very short, but what it shows is incredibly good.
    It makes you want more and I'm already curious what's to come.

If you like robots, aliens, bestiality you have to take a look here.
    Clearly earned 5 stars.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

VLindemann

Dem Graphics.I'm kinda biased because of personal taste but imo game is super good waiting on that sweet new updates.It's pretty original either i'm very bad at satisfying my fetish but this game all i could dream of.Animation is solid and very smooth VA is not top-notch but very nice as well.Just need to increase the amount of content in it and this could become a masterpiece.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

t727

If you're into bestiality just download this!
    I usually don't write short reviews and when I do it's for rubbish games or novels. However for this one it's quite the opposite!
    The animations are wonderful, I really liked the rubbing phase(idle) animations.
    Also, the girl get increasingly sweatier as she continues to fuck!
    This version doesn't include cum scenes even tho' the UI has icons for it.
    Playing the first game I learnt how to move the girl so she and the thing climaxed.
    This could only be better if cum was dripping from the pussy or wherever the thing ejaculates!

I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!