Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
They are uploading v1.28, this was like 2 hours ago, and by the preview it will be well worth it. Plus I think Alet will be in this release.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
They are uploading v1.28, this was like 2 hours ago, and by the preview it will be well worth it. Plus I think Alet will be in this release.
No, I think Alet will be in separated demo.
Quote from developer patreon.
We are wrapping up a separate standalone demo featuring Alet, probably in two weeks.

Reactions: Evans15

Zoekz

Jan 7, 2018
I have a link of 1.28 on Baidu

But you need to use your phone to create an account and I forgot my password so if anyone wants to give it a try here is the link to register :)

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
I have a link of 1.28 on Baidu

But you need to use your phone to create an account and I forgot my password so if anyone wants to give it a try here is the link to register :)

I translated the thing it asks me and it wants an extraction code from me. Do you know what it is? Thanks, in advance!

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Ah yes, I have 2 but im not sure which one is the right one :p

1: xnj8
2: no
Code 1 works as planned! Thanks! And to help other people, you don't need a chinese phone to register. I'm not allowed to link, so i'll just tell you to search Google "baidu us phone number", click on the Quora page, and use the URL in the answer. You may want to use a translator to find out what it asks from you on the register page, if you don't know Chinese. Once that's verified, go to the download page, put in the first code, and you're set!

Zoekz

Jan 7, 2018
Code 1 works as planned! Thanks! And to help other people, you don't need a chinese phone to register. I'm not allowed to link, so i'll just tell you to search Google "baidu us phone number", click on the Quora page, and use the URL in the answer. You may want to use a translator to find out what it asks from you on the register page, if you don't know Chinese. Once that's verified, go to the download page, put in the first code, and you're set!
The Link i provided (second one) is for overseas accounts, which dont require a chinese number.

Outkome

Jun 19, 2017
I have it going now but Baidu seems to heavily restrict download speed (unless your premium I guess), so it's downloading at 80kb. Checking if there's an easy way to bypass it now.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Well rip xD. Thats what I did when I posted 1.27 but I forgot my password and the password recovery is awful on this site...
It's a surprisingly fast connection to my browser connecting from the US. They have pretty powerful servers, but I guess not very good support.

Zoekz

Jan 7, 2018
I have it going now but Baidu seems to heavily restrict download speed (unless your premium I guess), so it's downloading at 80kb. Checking if there's an easy way to bypass it now.
Yeah I wasn't able to download it at the premium speed, as contrary to other sites (like keep2share or uploaded, there are no leeching webistes for it) so I left it overnight to download :p

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes