Towoo

Jul 19, 2018
Yeah, im also a patron. Update was a huge disappointment, to say the least. .All we got after all that trouble is a few lame positions and another way to change the hair color. No other character as promised, no other clothing. Now we have to wait for onther month to get what was promised. He takes 8€ for the download each month. Come on. For that I would have expected more. The whole DRM is time wasted that could be used to make the game better. Only because there are people getting the game for free does not mean that they would be buying it otherwise. Focus on the game, not the DRM. The game is not so good yet that everyone wants it.

A little history lesson: There was a time when every Audi-CD had the strongest DRM measures. You couldn't ever play your CD in your car or covert it into mp3. The music industry realized that they were punishing their own customers and today almost every Audio-CD is without DRM. Thats a lesson learned.

When you have a patreon business the most important thing should be to make the customers happy. I dont know how many high profile 295$ customers are supporting this project and how happy they are. All I can tell you is if there isnt good content coming fast, this is probably the last month that I supported it.

Lif3mau5

Dec 13, 2017
1.31b (Hotpatched)
Created Date: 2019-05-06

Updated Key: (Non-VR/Desktop): <Key> N2K5-L3XP-LSOT-YIXK-MLJR
(VR-Version): <Key> QE9O-5RSX-3M1L-CPZH-SLK7
(both Key's are not used, please block both Key's with the whole "Fallen Doll-directory" in Firewall)

New Interactions:
Sexwall:

Submissive Anal Sex

Forced Reverse Threesome

Submissive Footjob

Operation Bed:

Constrained Vaginal Penetration

Anal-Oral Synergy Test

Lying Vaginal Penetration

Double Penetration Drill Test

Heavy Duty Drill Test

Oral-Vagina Synergy Test

Standing Oral-Vagina Synergy Test

Constrained Vaginal Penetration

Sleep Mode:

Manacled Missionary Vaginal Reaction Test

Flat Doggy Reaction Test

Genital Rubbing Reaction Test

Missionary Power off Reaction Test

Reverse Cowgirl Reaction Test

Reverse Cowgirl Power off Test

Sideways Power off Test

Known Issue:
The agent combat suit has some clipping issue with four of the newly made animation sets in 1.31. There's not enough time for revision so I removed them temporarily.

There's a small chance that the some of the game files now triggers alert of a few anti virus software due to unknown file signature. Don't worry, nothing has changed. (That was the "Critical bug" I tried to address in the past a few days)

Constrained Doggystyle Vaginal Penetration was incorrectly named as lying.

Tranparent setting has no effect on the third male in foursome scenes.

Hair color customization does not work properly in Japanese version.

General Improvements:
We changed the way activation works and now loading is faster

Sound effect volume adjustment

New voice acting for sleep sex

Added cum inside sound effects

Ecstasy now takes longer to build

Camera center indicator added

Squirting now wets the floor

(VR) Added support for dynamic camera tilt configuration

Last edited:

LilyxLily

Jul 6, 2018
lmao @Lif3mau5 the google drive DL link has exceeded its quota......very popular after just an hour
i think i'll wait for the mega. no rush to whoever is gonna upload that (fingers crossed)
There's a way to bypass this: copy the file to your drive, then go to your drive and make a copy of that file again, download that copied file.

Btw how can I activate the game? Using the key didn't work "All activations are used up"?

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
There's a way to bypass this: copy the file to your drive, then go to your drive and make a copy of that file again, download that copied file.

Btw how can I activate the game? Using the key didn't work "All activations are used up"?
Try this: download the version from the OP, and put the following new files from the new version into the OP version:
FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Content\Paks\FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak
FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Saved

LilyxLily

Jul 6, 2018
Try this: download the version from the OP, and put the following new files from the new version into the OP version:
FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Content\Paks\FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak
FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Saved
This method works when I replace the file from 1.29 with 1.30, but now I try to replace again with 1.31b and got this message "Corrupted index in pak file". Do I have to download the version from OP?

Edit: Apparently I just used the VR key and it works

awdawdaawd

Dec 6, 2018
This method works when I replace the file from 1.29 with 1.30, but now I try to replace again with 1.31b and got this message "Corrupted index in pak file". Do I have to download the version from OP?

Edit: Apparently I just used the VR key and it works
would u plz send me a key,:sick:,beside,wt is OP?

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah this is getting pretty weird, but the thing is the dev actually showed up in this thread a couple months ago and said he doesn't even mind people pirating the game, then he turns around and makes this big mess of the release. I don't understand why he felt the need to do this convoluted release thing with a custom website instead of just posting a download like he did before.
Things just got wacky after he mentioned he had a publisher.

Heffy

Sep 14, 2017
Yep, both keys are used up for me as well. I guess we'll have to wait for the "official" cracked version...

Alphasis

Aug 14, 2018
I just can't save the game. I clicked 'save and exit to main menu' then after closing the game and restart it, previously
purchased items are locked again. Does anyone have a solution? I'm using beta 1.30 pc.

LilyxLily

Jul 6, 2018
I just can't save the game. I clicked 'save and exit to main menu' then after closing the game and restart it, previously
purchased items are locked again. Does anyone have a solution? I'm using beta 1.30 pc.
You can save by press Q, when skip to next day the game will be saved.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes