dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
I just checked (i'm a backer) and it does require a key. The Person who wrote this just activated the game bevore.
The DRM doesn't check which version is activated so as long as you had any version activated before it will still work, it doesn't matter which key you use and if it's for the current version. I assume PH deactivates the keys manually if someone drops his Patreon or something like that but even then the games should still work as long as the activation is stored on the pc.
I Think he's right... as long as you can activate it on your pc and still working on OFFLINE, It's possible you can share Activated Games to other people... (AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GIVE TO DUMB PERSON WHO DON'T KNOW TO USE FIREWALL)
So it's possible... Again... If It's still working on OFFLINE...

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
I Think he's right... as long as you can activate it on your pc and still working on OFFLINE, It's possible you can share Activated Games to other people... (AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GIVE TO DUMB PERSON WHO DON'T KNOW TO USE FIREWALL)
So it's possible... Again... If It's still working on OFFLINE...
Ok last time i'm explaining this, there is no offline activation if you try to block the activation in a firewall or you don't have an active internet connection you get an error message:

and that's it you can only activate or deactivate a key online nothing else will work so there is absolutely no way to cirumvent the activation limit without a crack.

Last edited:

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
it says use trigger button what is the trigger button
Which one triggers you the most. For me its "q" that... little shit button :mad::mad::mad:

You probably downloaded a vr version there is no trigger button on keyboard, if you have vr set try all buttons, the game wont blow off dont worry. And if you don't have vr try to download from non-vr link.

edale

Apr 1, 2018
I'd just like to ask that everyone PLEASE stop asking for keys unless you're actively working on cracking the game, we've had 2 keys shared in the thread so far, and neither has gotten to one of the people it NEEDS to get to for the game to be cracked to let the rest of us play.

Hell, if you do have a key... Deactivate your copy, and send the key to one of the crackers! (and if I was right about each key activating 3 copies of the game... you don't even need to deactivate)

*edit- Actually.... If you ARE a Patreon supporter to Project Helius (I'm sure there are a few in the thread), and you don't have a VR setup, send the code for your VR version to one of the crackers. Alternately, if you do have a VR setup, send the code for your non-vr version to one of the crackers. Hell, get into a PM with one of them, and set it up so they only use your code for a few days, to work on cracking the game, then you get it back.

Last edited:

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Every key works for every version you only need to activate 1 and all of the other versions (FD VR/nonVR,Paralogue VR/nonVR) will be activated as well, you get 4 keys atm.
I'm willing to donate some keys but only if the person can proof they can actually crack.

Last edited:

cookiecow

Mar 21, 2019
I pledged in June but paralogue 0.16 VR wasn't uploaded until June 30th and my patreon status expired before I could download it. I'm pretty sure the key I used before will work with it, but I can't find a download link. Can anyone help me?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
I pledged in June but paralogue 0.16 VR wasn't uploaded until June 30th and my patreon status expired before I could download it. I'm pretty sure the key I used before will work with it, but I can't find a download link. Can anyone help me?
Have you contacted with Project Helius? They are trying to respond to people on their e-mail (not the patreon they sometimes miss that)

cookiecow

Mar 21, 2019
Have you contacted with Project Helius? They are trying to respond to people on their e-mail (not the patreon they sometimes miss that)
It's been a few days and I haven't received a response. Is anyone able to upload it to mega or something?

RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
It's a pity that they closed the game with DRM, I once asked the guys when was the game coming out and they said this year, see, I don't mind to buy the game, buy I refuse to fund something that seems it will never end.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Well their art and animations are top notch that's for sure Paralogue is so far above anything else out there atm it's not even funny i know nothing that comes even close.
But that's about it there is still nothing actually resembling a game. I have my doubts they will manage to release a full game this year especially since they never seem to be able to release anything in a timely manner and are working on 2 projects simultaneous now. I wouldn't be surprised if they shelf Fallen doll for now since they seem to be much more interested in working on Paralogue atm then actually finishing Fallen doll.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well their art and animations are top notch that's for sure Paralogue is so far above anything else out there atm it's not even funny i know nothing that comes even close.
But that's about it there is still nothing actually resembling a game. I have my doubts they will manage to release a full game this year especially since they never seem to be able to release anything in a timely manner and are working on 2 projects simultaneous now. I wouldn't be surprised if they shelf Fallen doll for now since they seem to be much more interested in working on Paralogue atm then actually finishing Fallen doll.
That sucks, because the paralogue stuff I have read from their patreon sounds like a bunch of bullshit they made up on the spot.

I really dont expect them to finish either game anyways.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
That sucks, because the paralogue stuff I have read from their patreon sounds like a bunch of bullshit they made up on the spot.

I really dont expect them to finish either game anyways.
I wouldn't say be that hopeless but i also wouldn't say believe the estimated release dates they gave either.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Is my understanding correct that all builds are available but keys are limited? Someone pointed me to this thread but didn't have time to explain except fussing about DRM.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes