nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
-there's at least 6 endings, and I know 2 of them involves you to be lv45+ with 5 special rings equipped to even stand a chance
Actually, you can get those 2 endings by being lv25 (normal difficulty) if you max out your wand, get the 5 rings, and learn the Soul Barrage skill. I killed the True Final Boss in 2 turns using only that skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
my suggestion would be to download bandizip, it easily lets you extract all types of zip files and its very easy to turn games into zip files
Never heard of bandizip lol, 7zip is the way to go in most cases and it's open source. WinRAR is also popular but the shareware model on that is pretty annoying.

Reactions: Angelcrush

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
Never heard of bandizip lol, 7zip is the way to go in most cases and it's open source. WinRAR is also popular but the shareware model on that is pretty annoying.
this covers all zip types in one program, also makes extracting files in other languages easy. its literally the best zip program to use idk why it isn't more popular.

Reactions: DenseFool

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
this covers all zip types in one program, also makes extracting files in other languages easy. its literally the best zip program to use idk why it isn't more popular.
Probably because archiver software is a highly saturated market so most would just stick to the big 2 (at least for windows)
...also probably does not help that its from the same developers as BandiCam LOL
Either way, WinRAR supports locale unarchiving other languages without changing locale, i think 7zip does too if your locale is set to that. Not to mention any archiving software worth its salt can archive lots of formats. I mean heck 7zip in my case has always worked well for me for pretty much all file types.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
So is the use of HP Lovecraft (well, technically Clark Ashton Smith) names something that's relevant to the plot/game events, or is it just purely "cosmetic", with no actual weird fiction/cosmic horror elements?

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
Idk in my opinion the bigger the effort the more profit they can rack in.
Take dlsite scores with a grain of salt buddy because as long as a game isnt completely unplayable or horrid dlsite coomers will almost always give 5 stars:KEK:
On top of that the game has 4.48 stars rating
And anything under 4.5 stars on dlsite is a not so great game
Alright grandpa, time for bed.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes