Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi was wondering what the future tags for this game are?
I'm interested but would like to know more about certain tags that may pop up in the future?
Any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Lucky_Spices

Jul 23, 2023
I'm talking about how the genre spoiler on the main page states that incest is optional.
I think the incest is double optional.
Firstly you only get incest if you install the incest patch.
Secondly you can reject Lola to disable the sex with her.

Apparently you found a bug because if you refuse Lola twice the game gives a warning "Lucas & Lola's relationship will only be platonic from now on" so even with the incest patch enabled you shouldn't see any sex with the sister.
But one of the paths in the car is bugged and the story runs as if she did jerk him off. That's why you were confused about her waking up in his lap.

Direknight

Jul 14, 2017
I needed to laugh, when a person on patreon asked the dev if he was a reincarnation of "Silk & Milk" - it was left uncommented though. Funny thing was, that I was asking myself the same question if the person behind this game might be the one from "Silk & Milk".

• Wow
Reactions: Vasilji

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So yeah, nicely done except for the bug where it loops back to the car from the motel room door.

It's really interesting though, actually has me paying attention which a lot do not. Although personally I wouldn't mind a more latina thiccness to lola, seeing as she is.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
this game is great
I hope this game will add ntr and nts
I don't think NTR would really fit well in this game, at least not with the sister. I could see NTS fitting pretty well though. As long as it's optional I don't think most people would really care. Except for the big babies on this site who are allergic to it.

Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I don't think NTR would really fit well in this game, at least not with the sister. I could see NTS fitting pretty well though. As long as it's optional I don't think most people would really care. Except for the big babies on this site who are allergic to it.
I agree that NTS is great for this game, but I don't disagree with NTR, it can be implemented by force (drug and similar), so there is no conflict with MC's personality, it means that MC does not lose LI, only LI is used sexually by others

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I agree that NTS is great for this game, but I don't disagree with NTR, it can be implemented by force (drug and similar), so there is no conflict with MC's personality, it means that MC does not lose LI, only LI is used sexually by others
Meh, I'm personally not into NTR myself, but I feel like rape is such a cheap way to implement NTR. Traumatizes a LI for the sake of... idk? It just feels like a way to have 'ntr' without there being any relationship drama or cheating involved. I personally would rather there be cheating than rape, not that I care for either. If NTR does make its way into the game, as long as it's optional/avoidable, it doesn't bother or affect me at all.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Meh, I'm personally not into NTR myself, but I feel like rape is such a cheap way to implement NTR. Traumatizes a LI for the sake of... idk? It just feels like a way to have 'ntr' without there being any relationship drama or cheating involved. I personally would rather there be cheating than rape, not that I care for either. If NTR does make its way into the game, as long as it's optional/avoidable, it doesn't bother or affect me at all.
But isn't cheating very immoral? Can you forgive someone who betrayed you? Imagine that the character of the sister cheats and sleeps with someone else behind your back and lies to your face
It means that betrayal is not unforgivable no matter how it is implemented, am I righ ?
But when rape or drugs happen, you don't hate LI because she didn't betray you, but drama is added to the story and a strong motive for revenge is created in the MC (player).
Coercion (blackmail, drugs, rape, conditions) can be implemented in a way that does not traumatize the MC and FMC and the player, such as the Heavenly Delusion (manga) or the Everything Is Agreed (Manhwa) .

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
But isn't cheating very immoral? Can you forgive someone who betrayed you? Imagine that the character of the sister cheats and sleeps with someone else behind your back and lies to your face
It means that betrayal is not unforgivable no matter how it is implemented, am I righ ?
But when rape or drugs happen, you don't hate LI because she didn't betray you, but drama is added to the story and a strong motive for revenge is created in the MC (player).
Coercion (blackmail, drugs, rape, conditions) can be implemented in a way that does not traumatize the MC and FMC and the player, such as the Heavenly Delusion (manga) or the E Romance (manhwa).
I never said anything about the morality of it, just that I feel like rape is a cheap plot device, whereas at least cheating can be interesting depending on how it's implemented. I don't like either though, and wouldn't want either to happen IRL obviously. To me the drama that is created by rape isn't fun, as it leaves the person you love traumatized and potentially broken. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even if it's in a game.

In terms of an LI, I would definitely rather be with a loyal girl, even if she was raped in the past. However, I wouldn't want her to get raped while in a relationship with her, just as I wouldn't want her to cheat on me. To me both are horrible, but at least one creates better drama and tension. Again, I would just prefer neither though, as I prefer drama that occurs as an extension of the story itself, rather than an optional fetish/kink. Also rape and blackmail are kinda different, still non-consensual, but I was more-so talking about actual forceful rape. Blackmail as an optional non-story focused element is kinda pointless to me.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Coercion (blackmail, drugs, rape, conditions) can be implemented in a way that does not traumatize the MC and FMC and the player, such as the Heavenly Delusion (manga) or the E Romance (manhwa).
You seem to have read too much manga, don’t get me wrong, but what you described is too much even for avn, so much so that even for a drama it’s a deep implementation. so no, especially since I don’t see the point for a game like Fallen to introduce rape or NTR. although the NTR is still in question, the main thing is that if they can be avoided, if not, then the game is not for me.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I never said anything about the morality of it, just that I feel like rape is a cheap plot device, whereas at least cheating can be interesting depending on how it's implemented. I don't like either though, and wouldn't want either to happen IRL obviously. To me the drama that is created by rape isn't fun, as it leaves the person you love traumatized and potentially broken. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even if it's in a game.

In terms of an LI, I would definitely rather be with a loyal girl, even if she was raped in the past. However, I wouldn't want her to get raped while in a relationship with her, just as I wouldn't want her to cheat on me. To me both are horrible, but at least one creates better drama and tension. Again, I would just prefer neither though, as I prefer drama that occurs as an extension of the story itself, rather than an optional fetish/kink. Also rape and blackmail are kinda different, still non-consensual, but I was more-so talking about actual forceful rape. Blackmail as an optional non-story focused element is kinda pointless to me.
So we come to the conclusion that it depends on the mindset of the player
for example, I can never forgive a person who betrays me (never)
But I don't have a problem with blackmail and rape etc, as long as revenge is taken very heavily ( But don't cause mental damage to LI or mc )
Anyway, thanks for sharing your reasoning

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
But I don't have a problem with blackmail and rape etc, as long as revenge is taken very heavily ( But don't cause mental damage to LI or mc )
How can rape/blackmail NOT cause mental damage?
Would you mind to elaborate?
I am not a psychologist, so maybe i am missing smth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
You seem to have read too much manga, don’t get me wrong, but what you described is too much even for avn, so much so that even for a drama it’s a deep implementation. so no, especially since I don’t see the point for a game like Fallen to introduce rape or NTR. although the NTR is still in question, the main thing is that if they can be avoided, if not, then the game is not for me.
It depends on how it is implemented
Of course, NTS can also be implemented in a way that does not require NTR (to experience the emotions associated with NTR).

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
How can rape/blackmail NOT to cause mental damage?
Would you mind to elaborate?
I am not a psychologist, so maybe i am missing smth.
Firstly, the spirit and personality of fmc and mc should be strong, secondly, the story should not focus on that rape and it should not turn into a tragedy, for example, in berserk (manga) the rape turned into a tragedy and fmc suffered a big psychological trauma, but in Everything Is Agreed (Manhwa) , the rapist was punished very badly very soon and mc and fmc forgot rape and the story did not focus on it

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Firstly, the spirit and personality of fmc and mc should be strong, secondly, the story should not focus on that rape and it should not turn into a tragedy, for example, in berserk (manga) the rape turned into a tragedy and fmc suffered a big psychological trauma, but in E Romance (manhwa), the rapist was punished very badly very soon and mc and fmc forgot rape and the story did not focus on it
Yeah, the problem though is that's just fiction, and the truth is that >99% of people IRL who get raped/assaulted experience trauma. I'm someone who personally prefers stories that are based on a certain level of realism, they don't need to be fully realistic, but just believable enough.

Of course, NTS can also be implemented in a way that does not require NTR (to experience the emotions associated with NTR).
I'm very much a polyamorous person IRL, I'm not a jealous person at all, and I'm also not a possessive person, at least in the sense of wanting to keep my partner away from other dudes. I'm only possessive in the sense of wanting to keep my partner safe. Sex to me is all about having fun and exploring yourself as well as your partner(s), kinks, desires, and fantasies. Sex is an important part of a romantic/emotional relationship, but they aren't exclusive to each other. Casual sex for fun can be perfectly healthy, even when you're already in an emotionally committed relationship, and can bring a lot of fun and excitement to a couple. Obviously this only works if both partners are secure in their relationship, and don't have jealous/possessive personalities.

NTR is supposed to invoke jealousy and/or feelings of being inferior, which to me doesn't embody what I like out of an NTS game at all. I prefer loving relationships that just let the couple explore an open/swinging relationship for fun, excitement, and exploration. Something that is inclusive for both partners, that they can enjoy without any big drama or relationship tension. (Which is what happens when both partners aren't fully onboard usually) Since I'm not a jealous person to begin with, NTR as a genre doesn't really invoke the intended feelings for me personally. I don't not play NTR games because of jealousy, but more-so the betrayal, and lack of honesty and communication.

Cheating is also a hard NO for me in a relationship, however, since I'm a polyamarous person who prefers sexually open relationships, for the most part I only have to worry about emotional infidelity. Assuming my partner respects our sexual boundaries that we already discussed beforehand that is.

My boundaries IRL look something like: No sex with mutual friends unless we're both included / no sex with family members period / no staying over at someone else's place (sexual partners) / dates with others are limited to casual, club, or party settings only (no romantic nights out) / if any feelings arise outside of the relationship- that person is to be cut out immediately (unless both of us are interested in a poly relationship with another woman) / no bringing anyone into our bedroom without consent, and lastly (most importantly) / always sex with condoms, unless it's someone we both know and trust, and only while the female partner (my partner or the other person I'm with fucking at the time) is on birth control.

As long as those boundaries are respected, I have absolutely no issue with an sexually open relationship. Now obviously I don't care about all of these boundaries in the context of a visual novel, but some of them are still important to me, even in a fictional setting.

As soon as trust is broken, and there's betrayal in the way of purposely broken boundaries or emotional infidelity, that's where I put my foot down, and there won't be no second chances.

Sorry for the long rant, but I just felt like we weren't exactly on the same page with how we view this area of discussion, and why I feel the way I do about it. I don't like forced NTR/Cheating, and I don't play games where the former is unavoidable, period. I don't care if it's willing cheating, rape, blackmail, doesn't matter, I can't get enjoyment out of any of it. As long as this sort of content remains avoidable/optional, it's existence is perfectly fine and doesn't bother me.

But hey, if you enjoy it, you enjoy it. I don't judge you, or what else anyone may like that I don't. I usually just go on my way if I find something I don't like and am not interested in. We enjoy what we enjoy, we're all different at the end of the day.

• Red Heart

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yeah, the problem though is that's just fiction, and the truth is that >99% of people IRL who get raped/assaulted experience trauma. I'm someone who personally prefers stories that are based on a certain level of realism, they don't need to be fully realistic, but just believable enough.
So if FMC is not traumatized after the rape, you say that this game is illogical and the value of that game will decrease for you
But whether it is like reality or not is not important to me, that is, when fmc and mc forget the rape and do not get traumatized and continue the relationship, it is enough for me, the truth inside the story is important to me
I mean, I think it depends on the player's taste and way of thinking
Otherwise, I also agree with you and I hate fmc or mc being traumatized

I agree with all your other words about the relationship between romance and NTS
These discussions make a person know himself better
In my opinion, there are two types of NTR: "stealing" and "using", I am a fan of the second type, as long as fmc and mc and player should not be traumatized
also romantic relationship is very important to me, it doesn't matter to me at all if thousands of people fuck fmc every day, as long as she always loves mc and doesn't lie and cheat and do not enter into a relationship with someone else
when fmc has a sexual relationship with other men, but she always says how much he loves mc, I really enjoy it!
The second type of NTR is exactly the same. Other people use fmc sexually, but fmc loves mc,the only difference with NTS is that it is forced, but as long as neither of them are traumatized, I have no problem.
so
1:The deeper the relationship, the better (romance).
2: The traumatization of mc and fmc makes me sad and I don't agree.
3: Betrayal and lies make me abandon that story
when these three conditions are met, I think NTR is great, I can't find any reason to hate anymore, because we have a romance and no one is traumatized and there is no betrayal. We only witness extremely exciting and anxiety-provoking sexual events, which is very enjoyable for me because it increases the tension of the story.

NTR exists with these conditions, for example, I really enjoyed the scenes of NTR MC's new girlfriend in Everything Is Agreed (Manhwa), and I watch it again many times, because all the above 3 conditions are met.
But NTR's scenes with his first wife were heartbreaking, she kept lying to MC while MC had not done anything wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: SlapE
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes