RPGM Complete Fallen Witch Iris and the Philosopher’s Stone

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Starting this thread cause seems like no one does. anyway, all discussion are contained to here, so stop spamming other weeb game for answer

DLsite:

Download link: (use ublock or any trusted adblocker as this is 3rd party site)

~Upcoming game~

Next announced game:

Get their next upcoming game beta/trial :

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
I found this in the Ci-en of the developer about the third chapter.
3 types of action is required in Chapter 3. 1. Top right of the map, Put 0115 money into the Offering box 2. Top left of map, Offer rice dumpling and flower and liquor on the shrine. The order of appearance is as follows. Flower→Dumpling→Liquor. 3. Bottom left of map, Cloth on the mirror in the building. After that, go to the house located in the center. I'm sorry for my poor explanation.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I found this in the Ci-en of the developer about the third chapter.
3 types of action is required in Chapter 3. 1. Top right of the map, Put 0115 money into the Offering box 2. Top left of map, Offer rice dumpling and flower and liquor on the shrine. The order of appearance is as follows. Flower→Dumpling→Liquor. 3. Bottom left of map, Cloth on the mirror in the building. After that, go to the house located in the center. I'm sorry for my poor explanation.
ok, i've done the mirror and offering box, but somehow im lacking something for the shrine

better yet, pls share save, :KEK: too sick of the battles and everything

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Here is my save of the version 1.0 I guess is all CG of the game, I play the post-game even, is a good game but is hard needlessly, I can´t wait for the next game of this developer, look great and their mechanics sound interesting.

Reactions: nsfw2323

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Nevermind, to beat the final boss, you just have to wait for his cheap invincibility spell to end.

Last edited:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Right, I figured it out, I'm just use to a special item appearing that lets you knock out a boss defense, not a temp spell.

I think this game had a lot of potential, but the author got lazy toward the end. There were no more encounter H scene for the last two levels, only monster encounters with Lust heart based scenes. Also, their was no coruption factor either. Still, I give it a B+.