RPGM Complete Fallen Witch Iris and the Philosopher’s Stone

LordFira

Jul 10, 2019
You're welcome. There is still some end-game gameplay left. Check main entrance of the school building where you can select one of the side characters to accompany you. The new dungeon is called "Darkness Cave" or something similar to that.

masgo

Mar 18, 2020
Someone could already complete all the CG and can pass it on, please, I still haven't been able to complete everything

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
. now if someone can slap a translation to it

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
hey im stuck in the japanese ghost town, anyone got a walkthrough for this game?
did everything i think i could do, i did the hot spring thing, made the offerings to the alter, and did the mirror...what now?

Reactions: baobmt

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Was there a thread for this in the games forum that was later deleted, or am I imagining it?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Same for me
I mentioned it in the game thread that was created but the skill tree is broken due to changes that were made to the plugins.js file that I assume was augmented to try and wrap text or for some other reason. It need to be replaced with a working plugin or someone needs to go in and actually find the code that is breaking the skilltree and remove / fix it.