nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
The new version is now available on the front page of the thread! For those of you who've been following the updates, this version may look a bit light on new sex scenes, but please bear in mind that the last two updates, which contained a total of 4 lewds, were part of this same update cycle, so it's still the same amount of filth, just spaced out a little less evenly than usual!
HOWEVER...the Gallery mode is now included! You can rewatch all unlocked sex scenes, and I've also fully remade 3 of Saki's scenes and 1 of Mirai's from earlier in the game. I hope this makes up for it ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd never heard of Lasagne Pie before .... I wish that was still the case.

Just because 2 things can be combined, doesn't mean they should be.

• Haha
Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Because it's a wrestling game.

A trainer wouldn't work with this setting, it would be utter garbage.

He's trying to turn a girl into a complete fighter not a cock slut.
Yeah, exactly this. The girls are the stars of this game. Yes, there's a lot of sex involved, but it's all on their terms. I would have no interest in turning Yuki or any of the other girls into submissive sluts. That's not to say that there's no possibility of any of them acting like that during sex, more that it's always going to be dependant on that being a specific kink of the particular girl or not.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
i'm totally cool with that, and I would argue that not all trainer games go that far (but most allegedly do). Just thought there was a missing tag. I've put this page on my watch list but I have yet to try it out (to much culture on the table to explore).

• Red Heart

MetalChicken

May 23, 2020
I'd like to use your persistent names solution in the next version of the game. Would that be OK? I'll give you a credit, of course :)
Sure, I don't mind, though you may want to use a dedicated screen like the one so you don't have to include the name line in all the replay labels

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd and Lerd0

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man I'm really loving thus game so far, I'm not much into wrestling but this game have a very good writing overall. The only sad thing is that I'm getting attached to the side girls that will probably don't going to be LI, I mean how is possible not to want to add Bish or Red to the harem? Me sad

• Red Heart

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Man I'm really loving thus game so far, I'm not much into wrestling but this game have a very good writing overall. The only sad thing is that I'm getting attached to the side girls that will probably don't going to be LI, I mean how is possible not to want to add Bish or Red to the harem? Me sad
Yeah, I'm really having trouble with wanting to see more of Bish and Shizu.

• Red Heart

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah I mean I would be ok with the whole one night stands if all the House Show girls where ridiculous like Healing Wind or Society but it hurts my heart that girls so lovable like Bish, Shizu, Charli or Red aren't actual love interest, I really hope Nyatd would give the chance to add then to the harem, I know I'm been greedy but come on they are just soooo cute.

• Red Heart

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Thank you both, glad you're enjoying things so far! Strangely enough, I was talking to some people on the Falling Stars Discord just a few days ago about the exact 3 girls mentioned here! I don't think I'll be spoiling things to let you know that...
1. Bish will be a lot more involved, going forward. As has been previously discussed in game, she's going to become a kind of 'honourary' member of The Insurrection. I'm currently working on v.0.6. but in v.0.7. Bish will make her return!
2. Also in v.0.7. you will be catching up with Red and her girls. They're WAY too tough to let a little thing like 'severe injuries' keep them down for long!
3. Shizu will be making a return as well, most likely in v.0.8. Word is that she may need someone to help film a few fight scenes in 'Yakuza Heart 7'...

So, it's gonna be a little bit of a wait, as I said, v.0.6. needs to be finished first, but all of these girls will getting more screen time :)
In the meantime, though, V.0.5.2. should be out for public release sometime tomorrow, and will include Aya's latest House Show match, plus a fully remade Nikki Marie lewd scene for the gallery!

Last edited:

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
V.0.5.2. is now available on the front page of the thread!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes