nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
When is the release of 0.9?
The short answer to that, unfortunately, is I don't know. As you can see from V.0.8.1. being released, I'm already working on it.
I don't think the wait is going to be anything like as bad as the last 2 major updates but I've learned the hard way not to make any promises or even predictions about dates because life seems to love kicking me repeatedly in the balls.

A Wrestling H Game??
'Mania weekend was a pretty appropriate time to find us! :)

Aug 8, 2021
The short answer to that, unfortunately, is I don't know. As you can see from V.0.8.1. being released, I'm already working on it.
I don't think the wait is going to be anything like as bad as the last 2 major updates but I've learned the hard way not to make any promises or even predictions about dates because life seems to love kicking me repeatedly in the balls.

'Mania weekend was a pretty appropriate time to find us! :)
Hoping for Roman Reigns to defeat Cody again

Reactions: nyatd

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..i did say i'd check back in a couple updates.....when next one comes out.....it will be a couple updates....i think....
Hoping for Roman Reigns to defeat Cody again
I hope so, too. I honestly don't understand why Cody's so popular. I find him incredibly bland. Unfortunately, I think he'll be getting the win.
...i want cody to lose......cuz it will be funnier.....so many ppl will be salty again.....
ededdc76a366b0184f4bd43eda13b4ac.jpg

Tempest9

Oct 22, 2018
This is from the final main event in V.0.8.0. You're at basically full relationship with everyone, all paths open. I'm not totally sure what will happen to your replay gallery if you've lost your persistent saves, though. I think everything SHOULD be unlocked but if not, you can always grab the replay unlocker from the front page of the thread.
thx a lot - i just couldn't make myself to go through all of this again even though the story is cool
but now i can continue ;)

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I just came here to say, sooo, Davina huh... what's the deal with that?

Man, I can't get over how fitting the Reggae music is. It's so chill and non serious, just like the twins.

There is something I still haven't quite grasped. Can someone explain Zoe's skin color to me? I'm struggling to search up references and it's already proven later on that proper brown skinned characters exist.

Didn't expect Scandinavian opponents. A cameo from my own country huh. Kinda wish they weren't so... dislikable and the crowd weren't booing. Definitely a big f u to me as a Swede. Man, why does the Swede have to be the dislikable one? And what's this about them being bad at English? And what about preferring UK English? Maybe I'm the unusual one. Feel like every hair on my back just jolted straight up the moment I saw that disgusting Sex equivalent. Our Scandinavia words for sexual activities are so vulgar, I can't stand them. Frejas' obsession with that damn fitness app is very triggering, wth dev?

I just can't get over Saki listening to music in bed while rapping along, it's so freaking adorable, like come on, how can you not smile at that at least a little?

Man, Yuki's situation with her dad... Trauma really gets into your head no matter how good you are.

Never have I been happier turning crazy Davina against Tessa like that. Who would have thought that girl would be so useful?

AI generated anime crowd... hmm. That's... not cool.

Shizu is like the peak example of a movie star whose the complete opposite in every way in private. Absolutely wild character that one.

Lei and Zhan's punishment is hilarious and I laughed pretty good when Zhan offered to punish Lei

Holy shit that roast! "-With moves like that, I'd say you're probably the second best wrestler around, right now! It's just a shame everybody else on the planet's tied for first!" But those other roasts are genius too! Insults are one thing but when you add a bit of creativity to throw people off it's something else

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes