VN Ren'Py Abandoned Falling UP [v1.5.1] [Ripsomir]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yes there is. MC clearly expresses his fatuation/lust he has for his mom, and depending on the choices you made, you either see or you don't see MC's mom getting fucked by a black guy.
The NTR happens regardless, it's unavoidable, you either see it or you don't, based on the choices you make.
never saw that. Guess I'll just have to keep trying different combos, NTR isn't really a thing for me, it's all just different sprites/models interacting in different ways to me. Plus the black guy would be the healthy relationship and the MC would be the NTR if that's the case. Just glad I don't really care about the hang ups of NTR. Sorry for those whom it bothers. I can understand projecting yourself onto the MC, thus being bothered by NTR. It must suck.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp and Morte111

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I see a bunch of comments about NTR... (the usual... some like it, some not) It's ok... everyone has the right to comment.
Anyway... I want to make something clear. So far THERE IS NO NTR IN THE GAME.
The only thing that can be seen, depending on the choices made, is a black guy fucking the MC's mother.
If we consider that NTR refers to relationships: Husband-wife, boyfriend-girlfriend, lover-lover ... Then ... so far there is no Netorare... For now...
I am more concerned with the appearance of the characters. Am I the only one who has noticed that the mother seems more in the early thirties? Or that the son looks like a cheap (and shorter) version of Norman Bates? Or that both seem taken from a movie from the 50's?

Oh! And for those who are stuck with the "test" ... It seems that there are two outcomes...
1 - Pretty butterfly - Two men - Train enters the tunnel - Ass - Rabbit (Doctor is dominant - Mc submissive)
2 - Head of the beast - Shit and blood - Animal skin - Ass - Snakes (Mc is dominant - Doctor submissive)

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Ok... I see a bunch of comments about NTR... (the usual... some like it, some not) It's ok... everyone has the right to comment.
The only thing that can be seen, depending on the choices made, is a black guy fucking the MC's mother.
If we consider that NTR refers to relationships: Husband-wife, boyfriend-girlfriend, lover-lover ... Then ... so far there is no Netorare... For now...
i must quote myself again;
Evil987 said:
definition of NTR: Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine(s) indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

so, everytime the MC have ANY kind of relationship with a female character and that cause jealousy when someone fuck/steal her, that's NTR. it can be mother, sister, daughter, aunt, friends, the homeless chick in the street etcc..
so yes. there is ntr content in this version of the game.

btw, regardless of that specific event, it's obvious that the game will have ntr content, so an ntr tag is strongly advides or some people can erroneously form a wrong idea about the game, and be disappointed by future updates.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
please change that
i must quote myself again;

btw, regardless of that specific event, it's obvious that the game will have ntr content, so an ntr tag is strongly advides or some people can erroneously form a wrong idea about the game, and be disappointed by future updates.
Yea I Totally agree . I still will not Evan try this game until the dev makes ntr or any like that and the event with the landlady event should be able to cock block that guy other wise this game is no good for a lot of gamers who might have supported your game until they realized they could not stop that other guy from tapping the landlady . I will not ever support a game that the player can not stop ntr or any thing like that landlady event with that other guy from happening and skipping is not the same thing as what im talking abbout for the record.{ I am saying the player should be given the option to cock block that fool} I am sure some other gamer's feel Just as strongly as I do about being given the option to stop him before he taps her .

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
please change that
Yea I Totally agree . I still will not Evan try this game until the dev makes ntr or any like that and the event with the landlady event should be able to cock block that guy other wise this game is no good for a lot of gamers who might have supported your game until they realized they could not stop that other guy from tapping the landlady . I will not ever support a game that the player can not stop ntr or any thing like that landlady event with that other guy from happening and skipping is not the same thing as what im talking abbout for the record.{ I am saying the player should be given the option to cock block that fool} I am sure some other gamer's feel Just as strongly as I do about being given the option to stop him before he taps her .
If dev planned the game this way from the beginning then, I don't expect it to change but in this case this game is not for me. Sad because I loved Dolores, I can only wish to dev good luck.

Reactions: Lonewolf007

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I think this message means only one thing that the game has been abandoned. I don't understand why someone gets involved in making a game and leaves it at the very beginning and to think about a new project right away if there's one thing he can't even do.

News
Hi! The game [Falling UP] is frozen.
Thanks to all my patrons that were with me!
New projects are ahead! Stay in my followers!

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
I think this message means only one thing that the game has been abandoned. I don't understand why someone gets involved in making a game and leaves it at the very beginning and to think about a new project right away if there's one thing he can't even do.

as expected, good luck for the dev ... and don't forget to delete the ntr content in your next game hehe :poop:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I am more concerned with the appearance of the characters. Am I the only one who has noticed that the mother seems more in the early thirties? Or that the son looks like a cheap (and shorter) version of Norman Bates? Or that both seem taken from a movie from the 50's?

Oh! And for those who are stuck with the "test" ... It seems that there are two outcomes...
1 - Pretty butterfly - Two men - Train enters the tunnel - Ass - Rabbit (Doctor is dominant - Mc submissive)
2 - Head of the beast - Shit and blood - Animal skin - Ass - Snakes (Mc is dominant - Doctor submissive)
I just tried outcome 2 and it gave me a game over. Is there some other necessary piece before the test?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Here's another loser who couldn't finish what he started. Was it worth starting this project? :unsure:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
as expected, good luck for the dev ... and don't forget to delete the ntr content in your next game hehe :poop:
So the game is abandoned, didn't see that coming:sneaky::LOL: Dolores and the doc were really slutty and thicc ... especially Dolores in her night robe. Hope to see more of them in his future projects and under better circumstances ;)

ripsomir kudos for trying and good luck next time, homie !!

Reactions: ripsomir

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I suppose it was not necessary to close the project, but the developer would still have to redo the plot. On the one hand, this game could not be accepted warmly. Who needs a woman guilty of mental disorder of the protagonist, in the role of the main love interest? On the other hand, the game could still be redone by completely removing the NTR.

Reactions: ChristianGrey

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Ok, sad situation for this abandoned game. I wonder if that unfinished project will serve Dev. for doing better next time... :sneaky:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I downloaded this a while ago. Seen it had a couple updates, I see it went FULL NTR an now its being abandoned this went down hill fast lol So guess that means theres no reasen I should try the last update now. The renders were good but the English was horrible guess this game can go in the you failed bin (TRASH BIN)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes