VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallout: Vault 69 [v0.07c] [Taboo Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
May 15, 2017
Hey guys, don't forget to change the jukebox to fallout playlist, oh "Stars of the midnight rangers" such a calming great song :)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
to the cheat codes I have gotten kappa to work but the others ...
Strength = power Agility = lovkost Charisma = charizm Intelligence = intel
they do work using console however there are a couple times that I have had to re-enter them as the game brought me back to 1 on each and that is WITHOUT scrolling back which majority of the time removes cheats entered in Ren'py games. the old money cheat, i believe that it was gold=xx no longer seems to work however with or without the kappa coded used.
so far for me personally the game is unstable with or without codes as there are random crash screens that I have to exit out of the game and reload they are at random areas and I have tried to re-download the game and reinstall and still happening the preference, save & load menus are messed up to the point of not seeing anything but little boxes in random areas of the screen when I load an old save it just crashed but playing back through I think its due to the various changes that were made so dunno think will wait till a fixed game is uploaded to try to do anything other than work in the diner :( if at all.

@xfirstninx as to the game not loading that sometimes happens to me with Ren'Py games it is usually my pc being a pain so I have to open task manager and end task of the game and try to reload the game or to just give it a bit longer to pull up when I use task manager though its usually due to multiple game files trying to open, meaning that I tried to open to many at once or there is another game that I was playing that did not fully shut down .....*cough* swtor *cough* or steam files

Reactions: bernthal

Sflash

Jul 9, 2017
For saveeditor cheats do each of trainings then load your save on save editor then modify story.x

my suggest just wait few patches not enough h-scenes i only found megan and figure h-scenes

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
and where do you enter those? Cause at the start it doesn't seem to work
Sorry for the lack of info. You need to enter those into command console.

You need to activate console by doing;

-go to game folder\renpy\common\00console.rpy file and open it with a notepad
-change config.console = False to config.console = True
-save and close the file.

While in-game press shift+O to open console. Type;
lovkost = 10

you can change your stats this way.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Sorry for the lack of info. You need to enter those into command console.

You need to activate console by doing;

-go to game folder\renpy\common\00console.rpy file and open it with a notepad
-change config.console = False to config.console = True
-save and close the file.

While in-game press shift+O to open console. Type;
lovkost = 10

you can change your stats this way.
can you change karma as well

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes