VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallout: Vault 69 [v0.07c] [Taboo Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Wrong. You're violating their IP rights and the POSSIBILITY that they won't chase you doesn't mean you're not on the wrong side of the law.
Nintendo tried to license the characters: Popeye, Olive, and Bluto, for a video game, but the copyright owner said no.
So Nintendo changed the characters. Instead of Popeye rescuing Olive from Bluto... Mario rescues Pauline from Donkey Kong.
popeye__olive_and_bluto_by_ahmadsaid84_d5hx161-fullview.jpg

Hollywood tried to say that Donkey Kong infringed on King Kong, but it had already been proven that King Kong is Public Domain.

If Nintendo had actually licensed Popeye and Bluto, we might never have had Mario, or Donkey Kong.

Fallout is another interesting creature... originally Wasteland(1988) Interplay / EA, sold to Bethesda and then licensed back to Interplay, but cancelled. The term "Fallout" is certainly public domain. Fallout shelters have been around since the 40s.

U

User_257412

What gave it away?

Was it the big "abandoned" tag at the top?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Not OP, but dev's Patreon feedback pretty much sums it up with the last post "Soon!'' published back in June 27th 2018, so tag itself doesn't 100% confirm if the game development is cancelled or not, although vast majority would assume.

proxy89

Feb 1, 2018
How many sex scenes are in this game, i found some with the sister and her friend. That's all of them?

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
How many sex scenes are in this game, i found some with the sister and her friend. That's all of them?
There are a lot actually... but there is no proper walkthrough,,, I stopped playing the game long time ago as got stuck many times for long!

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
You know, ever since I read about Vault 69, the canon one being, I've always wondered why no one ever made a adult game about that, it seemed totally invented to inspire such a thing. I mean come on, officially its Vault experiment is populating the vault with 1 man and 999 women. lol, it doesnt get anymore baity then that! Shame this game got abandoned.

Hopefully one day, I'll get a proper Vault 69 game.

mtrerner

May 22, 2017
It's a good thing this game was abandoned. Fallout shit the bed a while ago and simply became a cash grab, much like this unfinished game and all the other unfinished games that should be illegal to release.

Reactions: karma2772
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes