VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallout: Vault 69 [v0.07c] [Taboo Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
May 15, 2017
so, any changelog?

so far i found
new scene with sis after giving her pill (story may branch out? havent check yet)
bobblehead scene
mom quest start (so far it trigger some event but no new place unlocked)
I got them both too but what's the mom quest start bit?
All I get with her is talking to her at night where she suggests that you can visit her at works if you pay the caps. But cant even find her at daytime...

I would say good update if his patron is low and he's just one person. Hope he picks up traction and hires more people so he can focus on art and have someone help program.

M

MantisK

OK, I got both downloads and transferred my saves from 0.01, they opened on what appeared to be same day, but with much more content. So, old saves will work, but you miss lots of stuff.

D

Dopezeez

Wow this games art reminds me on summertime saga!
The updates are pretty useless tho. like 2-3 scenes...

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I have to agree with everyone here, that the art is HEAVILY inspired by the Summertime Saga :D Sometimes it looks better, sometimes really unpolished, it's in early development, though. :D

Erkoed

May 6, 2017

how do i get to these scenes ? and the other guy in front of class room?
You don't ^^ I replayed the version to find it until I realized this used to be the first mom's look in the 0.01 so y there is basically the sister BJ and that's it :/

M

MantisK

I played through the 'update', didn't find any changed from last time i played.
I opened the old version with my save, then put that save in the new version and opened it. The same day and time, but much different scene and access to places, plus everyone looks different, except cafe owner.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Don't look like SS in detail. Promising, very little content but very promising and very nice and different art.

BooBoo1

Jul 31, 2017
I like the artstyle, reminds me of summertime saga which isnt a bad thing. Content-wise tho...very very limited. One thing i noticed was the fact that after you give your sister the VPV pills the MC goes "I should visit her tonight" but the chances of having 4 agility+2 charm to see the event through is like 0%. So you have to grind the money for all that which takes a few days.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I opened the old version with my save, then put that save in the new version and opened it. The same day and time, but much different scene and access to places, plus everyone looks different, except cafe owner.
I just downloaded and started a new game.

Saw nothing but the same looking at sisters tits when asleep, hiding the closet and buying the bobblehead.

No further content beyond that, that i could find.

Only available buildings were school, diner, shop and your home.

M

MantisK

I just downloaded and started a new game.

Saw nothing but the same looking at sisters tits when asleep, hiding the closet and buying the bobblehead.

No further content beyond that, that i could find.

Only available buildings were school, diner, shop and your home.
I just played through from the beginning. i may have forget what the store looked like, I have no memory. But some things were different, mainly mechanics and appearance.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Nothing new at all. The only new thing is the scene with sister after you give her pills and the bobblehead scene. You basically have 3 x-scenes in this game.

Nothing more than a proof of concept. I wouldn't bother to become a patreon at this point since you basically get one scene per update...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes