Fan Art False Hero: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
This was a test render, trying to see if my G8 conversion of Jane (my favorite character in this VN) worked properly, and it doesn't exactly.
Twins.png
One is the original from the .duf files posted in the opening message and the other is the G8 conversion. I tried to make it separate Head and Body morphs, but something went wrong during the conversion. I will try to fix it later then post the morphs here in this thread. My single slider morph for Jane does work as I expected.

This is probably my last render on this PC, finally got a GPU so the new build is complete, just need to install Windows and get all the software back in place.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Lucy twins (One is the original duf the other G8). G8 Lucy is using Addy Pepper for G8 textures, which should be the same as the G3 version.

Lucy Twins.png

A super quick render on an older PC while I am testing my water loop for leaks. I will try to post the morphs this weekend.

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Space Pirate Capt. Tiffy.
Scourge of the 7 Systems.
Lady of the Deadly Blade.
Booty raider.

Getting horribly ahead of myself. Enyo agreed to cameo his characters in my comic, these renders are for the stinger a the very end of the next issue, which I haven't even started doing the page layout for! So the FH ladies are going to be space pirates in the issue AFTER the next one... probably 4 months away at the pace I keep. ; ;