baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it started really bad, but the dev improved a lot and by each update made it better, up to the last one that was great.
yeah, it is one of the better VN on this site. I hate it when crap VN/DEV continue to deliver shit and the good one vanish or takes ages to release. at least theres a bunch of good DEV, but it can never be enough. I hope he will get back eventually and continue.

Reactions: aladefenix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sharing was planned to be in the game actually. Maybe not swinging specifically. But yeah shame this game is abandoned it was one of the best ones.
well since mc is almost only guy on this (besides uncle who perved after after his niece and her mother's hubby and bartender) not sure how aharing would have happened.

prolly suggesting to that hubby that i let you fuck 1 of my girls if you let me fuck your wife,

Sep 14, 2023
A fool is both the one who is naturally stupid,
And the one who considers himself smarter than everyone else …
And the one whose brains are awry is also stupid,
And the one who spends his life aimlessly!
If you're giving money for a dead game you're fucking dumb.
If you don't even know that you're giving money for a dead game you're even dumber.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
well since mc is almost only guy on this (besides uncle who perved after after his niece and her mother's hubby and bartender) not sure how aharing would have happened.

prolly suggesting to that hubby that i let you fuck 1 of my girls if you let me fuck your wife,
It's in the OP, but I don't know how it was planned, just that it was.
A fool is both the one who is naturally stupid,
And the one who considers himself smarter than everyone else …
And the one whose brains are awry is also stupid,
And the one who spends his life aimlessly!
If you don't even know that you're giving money for a dead game you're even dumber.
From what I know the dev has the billing paused. Which is why people are not unsubbing it.
If he resumed it and people are still giving him 500 dollars montly. Hey I respect the hussle, taking money from people who seem to not care where theirs is going I see nothing worng there.

Sep 14, 2023
It's in the OP, but I don't know how it was planned, just that it was.

From what I know the dev has the billing paused. Which is why people are not unsubbing it.
If he resumed it and people are still giving him 500 dollars montly. Hey I respect the hussle, taking money from people who seem to not care where theirs is going I see nothing worng there.
Very well, I just went and scrolled all the way down at the about page, I guess that pretentious cryptic post might have made a valid point after all.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres plenty of discussions about that, why people support dead-games.
in the end theres no purpose on arguing as we can not do much about it.
for me theres this concerns:
- will the income make him less motivated to get back? if so, not a good thing.
- if he struggle, an income is a positive thing. a good thing. (people are not forced right?)

so both pros and cons. his VN deserve validation and rewards. as its really good.
how much is enough is nothing I can decide myself, I can just have my own opinion on that.
I can also say that why all the other DEV that struggle with support don't get this people onboard?
its not fair, but the world is not fair.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dumb and Ignorant are 2 different concepts. Lack of knowledge is ignorance, not stupidity. I have totally forgotten about subscriptions in the past. I simply did not realize I had not cancelled the subscription. That doesn't make me stupid. Not a damn one of us is perfect, and we all make mistakes, forget shit, etc, etc.
People who knowingly continue to donate to a game that is obviously dead, are in high hopes of the dev miraculously showing back up, and that is dumb. haha
But, maybe forgetting about a subscription, that they would otherwise cancel, isn't stupidity. It is ignorance.

maxx229

Nov 17, 2021
I didn't think the family trip was bad. It was refreshing and the quality is still perfect. Sometime devs need to explore other places or things to refresh their baterry or overcome writer's block. But yeah it's a shame the project is kinda dead..for now. Let's hope the dev come back to it one day

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes