Ren'Py - Abandoned - False Hero [v0.39.1 Beta] [Enyo Eerie]

1. 5.00 star(s)

m0us3r

The girls are very beautiful, especially the twins.

The erotic scenes are very exciting. There may be no animations of moving dick etc., but seducing innocent virgins like that, it's actually much hotter.

Only in some scenes there is too much domination IMHO, I'd prefer pure and sincere feelings between free and respectful people; OTOH, the name of the game is "False Hero"...

In anticipation of further updates, thank you very much, Enyo!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

A game I really regretted playing.. Not because its not good , but due to the incredibly DARK nature of it. The genre tags of Sexual harrasment really lived up to its name.
    On the surface, the story really looks like The MC is a Psychiatrist/ therapist that was sexually abused as a minor by an older girl then, who he now meets after 20 years and are supposedly good friends. He's out there corrupting the family and also his roommate, secretary and some twins.
    The MC has been given an authoritative persona, where in the other character just give in to his commands. He comes out real dominant and his thinking processes are really fucked up like for once he's a manipulative corrupting bastard and the next moment he goes soft like " I love you " to his friends daughter who he's met 2 times before. If you skim through the game, it just feels like another Corruption game but there are these very subtle actions by the MC that leads you to get the vibe of MC being one of those sexual predators from many movies, the serial killer ones that blackmail, kidnap , kill and mutilate the body. This doesn't help because the all the characters are really sweet and super likeable and it feels like a shame to see them being taken advantage off.
    The renders are top notch.. There are absolutely no animations , No sex scenes..just some teasing.
    definately not a game for those who really get into the characters.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Lj625

[As of v0.30]

The Good:
    - Amazing render. All the girls are gorgeous.
    - Lewd scenes are ok.

The Bad:
    - Lack of Animations.
    - Almost Microsoft PowerPoint gameplay.
    - Too many reused scenes.
    - TOO MUCH teasing.
    - ZERO sex scenes, quite unreasonable considering MC is such a predator.
    - MC is a psychologist, which is quite unique, but then the story got bored.
    - Every girls react the same (I don't want it but I want to, I don't want it but I want to.. ).

Conclusion:
    This IS NOT "The best corruption game you will ever play ".
    I don't think MC's dxxk works, didn't ejaculate once in this game. Complete waste of time.
    False Hero ? More like False advertising.
    2/5. The 2 is for the art work on the girls as they are truly amazing.
    What a waste, such a shame.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Archangelx64

As far as highlights go, the game has some lovely scenery and the rendering for the women is some of the best i've seen to date. The premise itself is solid and if used to its full potential, this game would have had the chance to be in the big leagues alongside Deluca Family and Man of the House, however, it has quite a lot of issues that massively impede the likelihood of that happening.

The creator promises the best manipulation game, yet the actual manipulation is insanely nonsensical and massively lacking in terms of writing quality. The impression the game gives off if you look at the packaging is a therapist character with a mastery of words and a complete understanding of human emotions which will aid him in manipulating all women to his side (an incredibly promising idea).
    When actually playing those scenes however, it comes off as lazily written. Almost starter fanfiction like. The best example of this is the childhood friend character, she has a firm no to everything at first, but it takes a chunk of nonsensical dialogue that pretty much sums up to "go on, please" and all of a sudden the women have caved in completely. I know its a game so you have to suspend disbelief somewhat, but this is unrealistic to the point that it completely ruins the game, especially when the creator banks on the manipulation aspect to sell the game. I could be convinced that English isn't actually the writers first language.

Going back to the women, while the models are indeed brilliantly rendered, there's a seeming lack of variety in the faces, if you removed the hair from the models and just showed me the faces id likely be unable to tell who is who. This isn't helped by the lack of emotion conveyed in every scene. Pretty sure I've seen Kristen Stewart move more.
    All you need to do is add something to define each characters face, a different jawline here, a new nose type there and you've fixed one problem with ease. Just don't forget the facial expressions in future.

An issue with the MC is that we are told he's a therapist/psychiatrist, but this does very little to do with the plot despite the idea being his prowess in the field gives him the emotional sway he needs to manipulate all these women. He isnt going after his patients, he's not using his position as a fairly well made man to impress anyone. He could straight up work in an office and it would change nothing about the story, makes for a pretty boring MC.

Personalities aren't particularly well defined, all the women besides maybe the daughter character are pretty blank. Almost like you're trying to play it safe.

The GUI feels like its been slapped together. its not important to the story sure, but you want your game to be easy to play and a proper GUI is the key to that.

Your different plots feel completely out of place around each other, while i can understand them not weaving together completely like some games do, they feel like they clash against one another because of the complete isolation of them all. Almost like the different stories aren't happening at the same time.

Essentially the game comes off as a lifeless mess. like living with robots. Get yourself some professional writers, a GUI overhaul and spend some time looking at the way the plots work alongside each other. Id honestly just recommend scrapping it and starting again from square one. Like building a nice house on top of a shed.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

galora

Excellent game, right of the bat a small disclaimer : The dev is still changing a lot, the last months (maybe even year?) of development was focused not so much on new content (there is some :3) but more on restructuring the game. Both the story and the game design have had some updates and they are excellent. Truly good work from the dev!

The renders are beautiful and the game design makes this one of the only "sandbox" games I can truly enjoy...

The characters are awesome, and very deep for a story that haven't advanced a huge amount [though I don't see them getting much deeper in the near future].

A lot of fun ! Awesome job! One of the better games

PS : I understand and partly feel the frustration of the bad saves and massive changes to the script, but they are IMO very much worth the wait!
    Good luck
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Zakk Topps

This is a highly overrated game. The art is very good. Other than that, there is not much here. The gameplay is nonexistent. The story is mostly just boring, filler dialogue and jumps around between the different storylines in an incoherent way. The actions take varying amounts of time that don't correspond to reality. Maybe its a bug or maybe it is intentional, I couldn't tell. If the rest of this game fills out to anywhere near to the quality of the art, it could be good, but as it stands now, I found it a disappointing waste of time.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Interracial UglyB NTR Fan

Yet another case of a game with good graphics getting great reviews despite it lacking in every other aspect

the devs own description is the best corruption game you will play, well writing is the most important part yet is severely lacking, it's hard to describe the issue, it's both unrealistic and offputting?

renders great other than they all lack emotion, a character might be facing rape or execution and their face makes them look like they're bored staring at the clock waiting to go home from school

the dialogue is "please dont do this! I've changed!" the face conveys, "this is unfortunate, I would prefer you reconsider"

these renders with a good writer would make for a good VN, add a programmer and you could make a good game
  8. 3.00 star(s)

grago

Had to delete what I said about this game several years ago. Used to be interesting but now it's just a boring mess with a shit ton of not implemented choices everywhere. MC have completely changed and is not at all what he used to be. Writing seem to be a mess after the drastic change in character, feels like a lot of text and narrative are around from before the mc changed and this just makes things feel odd. Renders are still good but haven't been much new content since I tried this last which is two whole years ago.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

prpa

One of my favourite games.

Good, although a little slow story, great renders, gameplay without grinding, attractive and interesting girls, but what i liked the most is superb writing, especially in lewd scenes.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

The game is not just all about sex but a good story with the MC being pretty unique from most games i have played.
    The female characters all act different and look good.
    I like the twins and the girl living with the MC, the old friend is okay and might get better as the game gets updates.

Story. 9/10
    Sex. 7/10
    Characters. 9.5/10
    Renders. 9/10
  11. 5.00 star(s)

marspig

This is one of my favorite erotic games so far.

The player can finally act as a successful person, not a loser.
    And with such professional ability and social class, it can be true to attract women.

The conversation skills are enjoyable in this game, and the story is also fun.
    The female characters in the game are very attractive, and all the graphics are of high standard.

Hope the quality will continue to be updated.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

zitadoxoto

Great game! Killer renders. The gameplay is really interesting as you slowly corrupt the girls. Also, there is a feeling of freedom in this game (it's a sandbox gameplay, not a visual novel) and you only go after the girls you like (for example you can corrupt the milf and ignore the younger girls or do the opposite if that's what you like). The content is still a bit lacking in version 0.25 but I am sure this game will be one of the best game in the future, because the foundations are great.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

brqy

I didnt like this system. It can be diffrent. I played so many games but this game deserve this rating. Next time please dont be complicated :( All graphics are fine but this is sad :( I hope next game gave diffrent system
  14. 3.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

Overall this game is pretty decent compared to a lot of games that I've played for almost 2 years now. I'm just a player and not a developer so I can't imagine the time and work that goes into making games. However, I have seen a lot of people on this thread commenting about the dev remaking scenes. It's great when a dev thinks he can improve, but only to a certain point. Redoing scenes over and over will only slow down the overall development of the game.

With the current release I would give this a 3.5 star rating overall. I really like the graphics and the models used, but am somewhat disappointed by the lack of storyline stagnation. I love how the twins story has expanded a bit but was hoping by now the coffee shop storyline and events would have been developed by now. A lot of the events at Melanie's house are still the same when I played the game 3 months ago. Having Lucy living with the MC is great but there's so little content with her it's just a grind fest. Even at his office nothing new event or story wise has seemed to have been written into the game. Hopefully in the next few updates there will be more "adult" content with lewd and h-scenes.

I think this game has real potential once more events and storylines are added with a lot less grinding of overall gameplay.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ive-11

like man this game is the best ntr game ive ever seen , like hell yeah w playing th mapro to make girls cheating her lover

-art : gosh i really love it the art, especially for the twins n tiffy, damn that gorgeous,beatiful, cute,n wht ever the word say its just damn hot,,, but i little bit weird with mc "p :KEK:

-story line : damn u make a story really god, n then yes theyre not really heavy but also fun, n yes especially again i love it when i make jane story for the last one :love:

-style ? : i dunno mm first i thought the font size is small then i was thinking again i download it the "full HD" ver, ? n yes that really help full n worth it cuz like im becoming one with the game im ltle bit stupid toug n i yeah cn enjoying my self playing this the whole hour

n im waiting for next up, n then i can beat that d***** manager cafe n make twins both fall for the mc :BootyTime:,

i think its done im giving an reaction
    english is not my primary language
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Infinithex

If i'm beeing honest this is by far the ebst game i've ever played, the nice writing, the good character development the "Kinky Fetishes' by far makes this game so good.

For me this game is a rollercoaster of feelings and decisions, but, the game is really worth a try believe me u will love it!

If i could give it a raiting it would be 10/10 no doubts.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Vertius

Initial thoughts:

If I had to use one word to describe this game, it would be lifeless.

The world feels dull and barren, the characters are boring and emotionless, and the lack of facial expressions really exacerbates this issue.

Story: 1/5

It feels like nothing in this story is intertwined as a plot should be. I feel like each set of characters, Melanie & Tiffany, the sisters, Lucy and Jane are all supposed to characters from different games, and were just plucked at random and put into this one.

There is no cohesion, and 99% of the time, I just felt lost.

Characters: 1/5

The author gave himself a great base with the MC being a therapist, and yet, he has no legitimate patients (as far as I can tell), with the only person actually taking 'sessions' from him being Jane.

More so, I can't decide whether or not the MC is just an obnoxious, egotistical asshole, or the girls are overly whiny and pathetic.

Sound: 0/5

Not much to say here as sound is a nonexistent concept in this game.

For god's sake, at least add some quiet bgm, anything to help cut through the dullness of the game experience.

Art: 5/5

If there was one thing about this game I had to say was done well, it would be the art, and, in my opinion, it was done near perfectly. The girls are beautiful and realistically proportioned. The world itself - MC's home, Melanie's home, Lucy's home, the Café and MC's office - all of it looks great, if not a little gloomy, some brighter colours here and there would do wonders.

I love the UI and map. Both look great and are very minimalistic and unobtrusive, something that most authors on this site get wrong.

Conclusion:

I'm only giving this game a 2/5 because of the art, but other than that, it was, to me, a massive disappointment. If you want to give it a try, be my guest, and I hope you enjoy it, but it just isn't for me.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Vicareae

It's just what the overview sells and more. Thrilling plot, superb writing, mostly in the erotic scenes, and all the characters are simply gorgeous. The only thing that I think was lacking is facial expressiveness - they could be a little bit more dramatic. Can barely wait for the next update.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

SameAsAlways2

great cast of girls, the scenes are nice. can take a while to go to the thick of the game but no matter to me. just needs more development and time, some of the stories haven't been 100% completed, but will still provide hours of fun. It's a good one.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

Version Played: v0.30

Time to Complete: 7.5 hours

TL;DR: Basically a tech demo - Incredible graphics but not without issues.

[3.5/5] Story: This story is pretty meh, revolving entirely around you. It will not progress unless you want it to and following one character path will not have any consequences on another path. This is not a VN where the story progresses but you can chose the path it progresses on. No, this is a game where there is only one path, and you simply chose when you want to see that path progress.

[4.5/5] Renders: The game has some gorgeous fucking renders. There are occasional minor issues but the renders are overall incredible. There's been a massive amount of time and love put into making them as good as they are.

[*] Minor Gripe: This game uses entirely custom UI elements, making traversing it with arrow keys extremely hard if not impossible. I didn't really enjoy having to constantly move my cursor from one edge of my screen to the other using a laptop trackpad.