NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
The MC is a girl, and she gets turn into a man 5 minutes into the game.

Just pixel animations.
Thank you I was intensely confused at what was going on. The mix of info of whether the MC was male or female. They were female but become male

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
Nope there is none this is just a nice life simulator where you go on a shota adventure with your nice sisters
Thank you, the screenshot did not show any sex stuff so i was wondering is that just late game or something.

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
Ugh i really like this style of game but i really don't like the dev after all the transphobic shit that was in the 3rd game

i don't know what's this dev think but he really should keep politics out of H-games
What did he do in the third game?
You were upset by what he did with the girl's brother?

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Is this a "trap"/"shota" "male protag" with "MtF" "transformation"?
Also, it reminds me of that god forsaken game "Stardew Valley" XP

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

n1veau

May 5, 2018
anyone know how to unlock these last scenes? previous pages can be unlock during gameplay
For the first two missing ones go to the restaurant where the captain is at the end of the day/night and talk to the blue-haired girl (the knight trainee), select the second option to trigger a sex scene at the hotel. (do it two times, same scene different dialogue)

For the last three get one of your three girls to follow you and go to sleep, select using that fog? item (not sure if you have to buy it from the robot or get it from an event, could be the one you get when you unlock all menu items in the restaurant with fishing). That unlocks one scene for each girl where they have their way with you while you sleep.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Is this a "trap"/"shota" "male protag" with "MtF" "transformation"?
Also, it reminds me of that god forsaken game "Stardew Valley" XP
"Girl gets turn into a boy" transformation.
So yeah there's actually a reason for the MC to be so feminine.

__Butterfly__

Jun 19, 2018
I hate games with a "You lose, you have to load a save" system....lost a fight.....forgot to save.....lost like 2 hours playtime.......AHHHHH

D

Deleted member 859502

I really loved this game, but my girl Layton got shafted. Only three scenes, and they're all the same scene.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I'm seeing how this game is getting a lot of bad reviews on Steam but about turning the mc into a futa. In the Frontier game the guy is just very feminine so I'm not surprised it could be used to do a similar thing. But then with nowadays view of things that are offensive or not I'd prefer to see that 3rd game thing by myself before judging. After all many of those twitter guys find futas as transphobic. It might be up your alley or not but it's just a game and fantasy x_x

Roufas

May 19, 2018
I'm seeing how this game is getting a lot of bad reviews on Steam but about turning the mc into a futa. In the Frontier game the guy is just very feminine so I'm not surprised it could be used to do a similar thing. But then with nowadays view of things that are offensive or not I'd prefer to see that 3rd game thing by myself before judging. After all many of those twitter guys find futas as transphobic. It might be up your alley or not but it's just a game and fantasy x_x
Thats people who don't know what a futa actually is, also twitter is filled with literal mentally ill people (and thats where most flak comes from), and I am not talking about trans people.

Edit : this is also a good and LONG game, once people start actually finishing it you will see the good reviews come in.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
anyone know how to unlock these last scenes? previous pages can be unlock during gameplay
To elaborate further on what n1veau said, to get the incense stick you have to catch the 5* fish (or buy the fish thing from the guy in the basement) and have all dishes in the restaurant unlocked. Lovely will then give you a pure crystal that you bring to the girl at the shop. She then gives you the incense stick. Bring a girl to your bedside and the game will ask you if you want the use the incense stick.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
>Futa
People really don't know their japanese terms, huh?
I'm really not surprised to be honest.
Don't worry tho, the next game is a regular shota so people would fap in peace when that gets translated.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'd also like to know. The Steam page describes the mature content as "False Myth contains strong language," but that same Steam page also contains the tag "female protagonist" when it seems to be a male protagonist. I don't even mind games with no sexual content. I just want to know what to expect.
With the patch.. it's pixel sex. So far hand job, blow job, and an onahole scene. Combat is interesting but does anyone know what key commands are? Trying to figure out if there is a log key command if you need to re-read text.

Now HOW the HELL do you track your quests? I can't even find the kidnapped girl!

Reactions: くもり空

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Really from my experience this forum seems to be full of nice ppl

Unless ppl are discussing greedy patron devs or save games then it's a shit show
The fuck you say about my NTR you little bitch!?
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals...

Anyway, on-topic, the game's fun but there's a lot of meandering when it comes to getting events to happen.
One of those "grind a stat daily to get a progression of lewder events" games.
Best way I found is to cheat money in and just buy the $10000 chocolate coffee daily.
It's so annoying to grind dungeons for it or do anything else.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
With the patch.. it's pixel sex. So far hand job, blow job, and an onahole scene. Combat is interesting but does anyone know what key commands are? Trying to figure out if there is a log key command if you need to re-read text.

Now HOW the HELL do you track your quests? I can't even find the kidnapped girl!
There's a Map key, it shows you where everything is.
The kidnapped girl events happen up north and past the forest to the right.
Map key is V.

Roufas

May 19, 2018
The fuck you say about my NTR you little bitch!?
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals...

Anyway, on-topic, the game's fun but there's a lot of meandering when it comes to getting events to happen.
One of those "grind a stat daily to get a progression of lewder events" games.
Best way I found is to cheat money in and just buy the $10000 chocolate coffee daily.
It's so annoying to grind dungeons for it or do anything else.
From my experience so far, the fastest way to grind both money and stats with the girls the legit way is to go fishing with a partner. Try to level up your fishing rod then go nuts with premium baits during snowfall (or white fall whatever it was called).

Also buy that 100% extra exp bonus from Sebastian in the basement when fishing.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
From my experience so far, the fastest way to grind both money and stats with the girls the legit way is to go fishing with a partner. Try to level up your fishing rod then go nuts with premium baits during snowfall (or white fall whatever it was called).

Also buy that 100% extra exp bonus from Sebastian in the basement when fishing.
I thought those bonus thingies only applied to dungeons.
Colour me surprised.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes