HTML Onhold False Sense of Security [v0.201] [TheCat5Meow]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
Even with bugfix none of the images appear during Patrol, detaining, questioning, etc. just get the broken image icon and links that seem like they point to the wrong path (file:///E:/Projects/Twine/ShoplyfterMylf/ShoplyfterMylf/ArmaniX/profile.jpg)

Edit, after deleting and reinstalling and using the patch it seems to work fine now, maybe just a bug on my end

Edit #2, after doing frisking training, clicking the "return to work" button brings you to a blank screen with nothing to click.
1690769916056.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCat5Meow

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Even with bugfix none of the images appear during Patrol, detaining, questioning, etc. just get the broken image icon and links that seem like they point to the wrong path (file:///E:/Projects/Twine/ShoplyfterMylf/ShoplyfterMylf/ArmaniX/profile.jpg)

Edit, after deleting and reinstalling and using the patch it seems to work fine now, maybe just a bug on my end

Edit #2, after doing frisking training, clicking the "return to work" button brings you to a blank screen with nothing to click.
View attachment 2813806
Delete 0.1 html and paste 0.101 bugfix and start the game with it. Should work fine cuz I played the whole game just a few minutes ago without any issue.

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
Delete 0.1 html and paste 0.101 bugfix and start the game with it. Should work fine cuz I played the whole game just a few minutes ago without any issue.
Yea I edited my post, did find a few more bugs though, if you view the example in training it fills in the bubble even on the same day so you can finish all training in 1 sitting which I'm sure is unintentional, occasionally doing this leads to the black screen mentioned in my edited post

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
any thoughts about an online version ?
Haven't yet thought about that. Will put it on my backlog. If I am going to pursue online version will only be at a later stage of development when the game is closer to completion. Any suggestions on which platform to put the online version? Don't have any experience with that yet.

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

Yea I edited my post, did find a few more bugs though, if you view the example in training it fills in the bubble even on the same day so you can finish all training in 1 sitting which I'm sure is unintentional, occasionally doing this leads to the black screen mentioned in my edited post
Will need to have a look at this. Thanks for providing a screenshot and the details of how you got to the bug. This gives me some clues as to where it is going wrong. It is indeed unintentional :)

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
TheCat5Meow just today, i was wondering why haven't anyone used this as theme for game .. nice initiative .. was wondering on xxxpawnshop too .. do have a look at it as next game
Saw some videos of xxxpawnshop while researching :p for this game. Will have a think about it, if it warrants it's own game or if it is possible to fit within the current concept. No promises it will get used but thanks for the suggestion as it triggers some ideas. Food for thought :unsure:

Last edited:

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
The concept of the game is really nice. Can't wait for further updates. Would be better if we had proper gifs and not still images gif in the scenes after completing the training.
Will think about the suggestion :unsure:. Understand that proper gif looks better as it is more fluid. Am not opposed to changing this in a future update, but hadn't considered for a first release. Thanks for raising this as this gives me input for what is important for you the player.

Reactions: Billshwr

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
The bugfix link doesn't contain a bugfix just some really weird program trying to get you to download all sorts of offers for unrelated programs and does nothing to fix the game...
Can you please post a fixed version of the game or a clean patch link?
Are you sure you are not infected? When I download the bugfix I get just the bugfixed html.
Uploaded the html instead of the zip as a separate file to a different file host. Hope this works for you.

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
mightbgodlike shaitanxxx thanks for raising the bugs you found. Bugs should now be fixed in v0.102.
  • Both Crystals should appear now in CCTV so that they can be found on patrol.
  • For training it won't be possible to get to the max training with the bug anymore. Removed the tutorial link for now to make it impossible to use the bug to speed through training.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1690797578260.png
1.02 still xD
Your links are broken, they refer to a place that does not exist.
A place where I did not put the game.

1690797779977.png
that is not where I put the game

Reactions: ayyopayyo

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
How it is "my browser" if you can clearly see a hardcoded path in the 0.102 html file ?
1690801705771.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ScareKing

Cyborg0327

Jan 23, 2020
I was having the same problem with the images/videos not loading, even with the updates. Starting a new game (not just reloading the new html) seems to have fixed the issue.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes