5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

elenoodle

Jan 8, 2020
I wish you would focus on the main story and add more images/vids. Its kinda leads nowhere with vids and images.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Wow love this game hope the missing images will be fix in the future updates of the game and can't wait for the continuation of the story and I love that it's a cyoa game where you can choose who you want to have a relationship with you have my full support Oedipus complex and can't wait for the next version release

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Just posting here to say that it might be a couple of months before a new update, due to busy real-life events. Hopefully I can come back to this soon enough to hold interest.
I will patiently wait for it to come hope there will be more new content with the future updates of this game and I want to have more scenes with the daddy in the game my I know the name of the daddy image that you use In your game oedipal underwear

Reactions: Rafster
Mar 30, 2021
I will patiently wait for it to come hope there will be more new content with the future updates of this game and I want to have more scenes with the daddy in the game my I know the name of the daddy image that you use In your game oedipal underwear
The father in the main story is portrayed by Cody Cummings

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone have a problem getting the pics to show up when you clicked on the links, it seems some work while others dont.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I don't recall having any problems and I'm on a case sensitive platform with Linux. When I do have problems with this like I did originally with this author, I track which ones fail and report the exact problems. Perhaps your platform is having problems with the codecs and formats used by some of the media? Once again, it helps to identify exactly which ones you are having problems with.

anyone have a problem getting the pics to show up when you clicked on the links, it seems some work while others dont.

Mar 30, 2021
Hi oedipal are you working on a new update of your game now? and hope all the missing images in the game will be fixed on the upcoming update of the game if your doing an update
Yeah, I noticed the missing images in the college section of the main story, and I fixed those (along with a couple of others). I'm plodding along, but it will be a little while. Real life is busy.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Not bad. Since I'm gay, I only had the option of the father...but you have a good taste on choosing the models. I'm hoping you add more content for him on the CAF mode too (on story mode, I couldn't find ways to interact with him). Just out of curiosity, who are the models for james and manuel? especially Manuel. Holy shit, what a man.

I'll follow your game, and install again after a few updates.

And I agree on those suggesting twine+sugarcube, they are potent dev tools for these type of games.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I
Not bad. Since I'm gay, I only had the option of the father...but you have a good taste on choosing the models. I'm hoping you add more content for him on the CAF mode too (on story mode, I couldn't find ways to interact with him). Just out of curiosity, who are the models for james and manuel? especially Manuel. Holy shit, what a man.

And I agree on those suggesting twine+sugarcube, they are potent dev tools for these type of games.
Agree with you rafster how's your game progressing ?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I Agree with you rafster how's your game progressing ?
Good, I have all the webm files for the new sex scenes, and I'm still writing them, along with the train sections for each partner. I'll need at least another week for this update, but I hope you like it.

By the way, getting back to this game, I normally get dissapointed when I see the gay tag within a game that only shows one scene with two guys holding hands together and that's it, but this game at least have a major gay character, so I don't mind it at all. I want to see more of the father in a future (I won't ask for more gay characters..since the story seems to be heavily focused on the mom and sister/brother and if that's the dev's vision, so be it)

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2021

James is Wolf Legrand, and Manuel is Manuel Skye -- lots of content from the latter

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes