3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
this is a great game, good story, there are some bug in the game but it's not much

LiesHunter

Mar 5, 2021
I heard there was a android port of the game but I can't find the correct link lol, can anyone send me one?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did this game get a update or patch to get rid of the mosiacs?
No. Two of the Dojin Otome games got uncensored English releases by Kagura. But this games English version was by DLSite, so still has mosaics. One game did get a fan decensor but not Familiar Spirit.

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
What's normal end 1 (end 2?) and how do you get it? I got one of the normal ends but not the first, and I got the other 2 ends, so I'm trying to figure out the last one.

1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. End 2, haven't gotten it
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it has to do with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: A lot of messing around gave the answer, End 2 is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
1698031370582.png Whenever day 21 ends after the scene the screen just goes black with a text box like in this image. Does anyone know how to fix it?

edit: I managed to fix it by randomly clicking around and getting the "go out" option.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes