Others Completed Familiar Travels Vol 1 & 2 [Director Cut] [Halftone Studios]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I have played multiple of the routes, so far I am only aware of there being "lewd" content for the small antelope and the devil (It's been awhile since I've played), both are male. I have also gone through the routes of the shortstack bird and the fat cat, neither had any "lewd" scenes.

I get your point, but I'm not sure if there is any non gay content (in terms of sex scenes).
I also want to know if this game have non gay sex scenes or again one more furry game only with gay content

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I also want to know if this game have non gay sex scenes or again one more furry game only with gay content
I don't think you'll find that kind of content here. I honestly don't really think it's worthwhile anyways, the game is really picky about the things you need to do to get anything but a "good" ending (read: depressing, unskippable, autoscrolling, 5 minute scene). Even if you get to the sex scene(there's only one per route as far as I'm aware), it isn't even interactable.

• Sad
Reactions: Bop107

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Honestly you might as well just play Amorous if you want actual (good) sex scenes. There's barely even any lewd content here. And the story is a bit boring (to me at least), so just not worth it.
I also see so many complaining about gay vs straight content and frankly I'm just sad that you can't even do some of the ones that look appealing, and even then the ones there are, there isn't much there. Very disappointing considering the art is pretty good (I think someone said art is by Gillpanda?) so all in all just...you hate to see it.

Reactions: zeraligator

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Honestly you might as well just play Amorous if you want actual (good) sex scenes. There's barely even any lewd content here. And the story is a bit boring (to me at least), so just not worth it.
I also see so many complaining about gay vs straight content and frankly I'm just sad that you can't even do some of the ones that look appealing, and even then the ones there are, there isn't much there. Very disappointing considering the art is pretty good (I think someone said art is by Gillpanda?) so all in all just...you hate to see it.
I enjoyed the story but...yeah it is pretty disappointing on that front. Plus TF isn't my thing at all.

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
agreed, would it kill the people who are actually able to make these games make them with straight people in mind too?
I get the frustration, but as a gay man that goes through all the "gay" labeled games on here, fully gay games are very rare compare to straight ones. Furry artists are much more accepting of gays and thus we tend to commission more from them, especially games, whereas there are way too many straight games to fund. Rather than going against big furless projects, why not go small with a niche desperate for content like gays?

Plus with furries constantly getting ripped on like "why is there so much furry content lately, gross," or "furry :sick:" all the time just like gays ripped on like "gay content avoidable, otherwise no" or "why can't they just cut out the gay shit, no one needs to see that", you can see why minorities stick together.

Nov 13, 2017
I get the frustration, but as a gay man that goes through all the "gay" labeled games on here, fully gay games are very rare compare to straight ones. Furry artists are much more accepting of gays and thus we tend to commission more from them, especially games, whereas there are way too many straight games to fund. Rather than going against big furless projects, why not go small with a niche desperate for content like gays?

Plus with furries constantly getting ripped on like "why is there so much furry content lately, gross," or "furry :sick:" all the time just like gays ripped on like "gay content avoidable, otherwise no" or "why can't they just cut out the gay shit, no one needs to see that", you can see why minorities stick together.
i get that there are way more straight stuff on here than gay, but furry stuff has proportionately more gay than straight stuff, especially with visual novels. Now there's nothing wrong with gay stuff, i enjoy the occasional furry sausage fest from time to time, but straight furry stuff is just downright rare and hard to find, not gonna lie. All the time i see a VN come out that art that is just *chef's kiss*, and finding out it's gay only is kind of disappointing.

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
i get that there are way more straight stuff on here than gay, but furry stuff has proportionately more gay than straight stuff, especially with visual novels. Now there's nothing wrong with gay stuff, i enjoy the occasional furry sausage fest from time to time, but straight furry stuff is just downright rare and hard to find, not gonna lie. All the time i see a VN come out that art that is just *chef's kiss*, and finding out it's gay only is kind of disappointing.
I understand, just the furry community is a small kink like the gay community, they tend to bond together and are more open to commissions, they would probably be open to more straight games if not ragged on for every furry game. Most furry games have a complaint about having too many furry games.

Oct 25, 2021

my problem is the lack of furry games/VNs with straight characters, not gay games/VNs as a whole, I mean come on, not all furries are gay!

Oct 25, 2021
MY POINT EXACTLY!!! (minus enjoying the occasional gay thing, hard pass for me)

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
my problem is the lack of furry games/VNs with straight characters, not gay games/VNs as a whole, I mean come on, not all furries are gay!
totally agree and lesbian or futa on girl is even more rare i would love to see more of those but no its about 90% gay :(

Oct 25, 2021
totally agree and lesbian or futa on girl is even more rare i would love to see more of those but no its about 90% gay :(
no, there needs to be more Female/Male and Male/Female, NOT more Female/Female, Female/Herm, or Herm/Female, basically we need more heterosexual furry stuff, less homosexual furry stuff

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
no, there needs to be more Female/Male and Male/Female, NOT more Female/Female, Female/Herm, or Herm/Female, basically we need more heterosexual furry stuff, less homosexual furry stuff
almost all furry is male on male atm anything that isnt that is a win in my book at this point

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes