Others Completed Familiar Travels Vol 1 & 2 [Director Cut] [Halftone Studios]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 13, 2017
Tsisi’s route should be completable, just as long as you focus on her, but Kenshi’s is not playable at this point. On CH2 Day 7, she is supposed to go to her dorm after you talk to her around the cafe, but when you enter it, she isn’t there.
All I can hope is that the creators are fixing it for a later patch, because its a pretty glaring glitch if it makes an entire route unplayable.
i focus almost exclusively on Tsitsi but after the kiss, she's missing from her room the next day?

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
Here are the guides from the discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If, for whatever reason, you get the "Natalia zaps you" ending, it's likely you accidentally picked up a day+night event that skipped one of your other required events.
I don't like the fact that the only way to get a character ending first try is if you:
1 - Try to find them at any and all locations
2 - Failing that, testing every single possible "this will take some time" events just to make sure they are not in them
3 - Sleeping to make sure you're not grabbing any events that take up a day and a night.
This makes for a very unsatisfactory gameplay loop, and renders anyone's first ending (you get zapped, most likely) as a massive progress setback. You also can't skip the Tsitsi song, which is dreadful.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018

If, for whatever reason, you get the "Natalia zaps you" ending, it's likely you accidentally picked up a day+night event that skipped one of your other required events.
I don't like the fact that the only way to get a character ending first try is if you:
2 - Failing that, testing every single possible "this will take some time" events just to make sure they are not in them
3 - Sleeping to make sure you're not grabbing any events that take up a day and a night.
This makes for a very unsatisfactory gameplay loop, and renders anyone's first ending (you get zapped, most likely) as a massive progress setback. You also can't skip the Tsitsi song, which is dreadful.
Thanks my guy.
I got one of the endings and it goes just as annoyingly/boringly slow with an autotext that is way to slow.

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks my guy.
I got one of the endings and it goes just as annoyingly/boringly slow with an autotext that is way to slow.
Press s to skip the dialogue then ya numpty... Unless you're talking about the time it takes for the phone to appear for travel, the textbox fade in/out, the weird unskippable cutscenes, because then I'm with you.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Press s to skip the dialogue then ya numpty... Unless you're talking about the time it takes for the phone to appear for travel, the textbox fade in/out, the weird unskippable cutscenes, because then I'm with you.
It was one of the 'routes' ending so it's probably meant to be a cutscene.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
This makes for a very unsatisfactory gameplay loop, and renders anyone's first ending (you get zapped, most likely) as a massive progress setback.
These mother fuckers, I just assumed dying was part of the loop and was wondering why the fuck I didnt get tsitsi's ending when i did literally nothing but focus on her until the last half of the second chapter where she just became uninteractable. Forcing the player through 7 different playthroughs is absolute hell and the fact that one wrong step ruins the run and you might not even realize it until you die is absolutely fucked. Ever since getting the bad ending after playing this game like probably 15 ~ 20 hours in like 2 or 3 days and being told to just do it again burned me out that I havent touched the game in a month or two.

RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
Is there anyway to cheat your way into the Extras Menu? If not, does anyone have a 100% save with everything unlocked?

noyes24234

Feb 9, 2020

is picking a choice matter? i tried to get nil's ending by following the guide but instead i got zapped. should i get other ending first?

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Noticed that the game gotten a new update which added a new mode and several bugs and QOL changes. The new mode is called "Visual Mode", which makes it more similar to a viusal novel, with each story playing out from one after another in a linear fashion.

Reactions: Aurelius

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Claim now, it's free

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Having gay content doesn't take away the straight content, just play around it.
I have played multiple of the routes, so far I am only aware of there being "lewd" content for the small antelope and the devil (It's been awhile since I've played), both are male. I have also gone through the routes of the shortstack bird and the fat cat, neither had any "lewd" scenes.

I get your point, but I'm not sure if there is any non gay content (in terms of sex scenes).

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes