deniscapo

May 31, 2021
And the plan for Olivia and her son? heeeeeeee i hope thresome in bound somesing interaction gay with the passive son binck, bilnck;);) ther ar smiles jajajajaja

Reactions: leibtard

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
And the plan for Olivia and her son? heeeeeeee i hope thresome in bound somesing interaction gay with the passive son binck, bilnck;);) ther ar smiles jajajajaja
Your enthusiasm is extremely interesting, dude

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I've read through a number of pages so far, and still don't know if this story with the many images posted showing a number of "chicks with dicks...:eek:" (Futa/trans content)...can it be AVOIDED? Like ALL of it, as chicks with dicks is NOT my thing. And that information (avoidable choice) should be mentioned in the story bio.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
OK, I've read through a number of pages so far, and still don't know if this story with the many images posted showing a number of "chicks with dicks...:eek:" (Futa/trans content)...can it be AVOIDED? Like ALL of it, as chicks with dicks is NOT my thing. And that information (avoidable choice) should be mentioned in the story bio.
Here ya go!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I think it would be awesome if the MC did start crossdressing when he is with Sydney or Eva. He has the build for it and Sydney at least seems to like to switch up who is getting the D. Maybe Natasha or Sydney will ask him to start crossdressing.... Sydney sure feels like she is leading up to it, with the whole, soon ur going to want it up the butt line.
As long as that is an optional path, or optional minor parts within the major path with the dickgirls, I don't care at all. Unfortunately I had to go back in my playthrough to avoid the relationship with Sydney (public sex, no thanks). I hope I don't have to do the same with other characters in the future due to crossdressing and humiliation. Good work anyway PandaLover, keep it up!

Reactions: hisstoryman

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Is the Gallery from Sam2504

and or GUI mod from Salami Pasta

ever going to be updated for the newer versions?

Heck, the Gallery mod, we don't even know which versions of Week two it is compatible with. How can a game that has been out THIS long not had a proper gallery/replay mod still?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hm.. I have a question about the decisions you make throughout the game.
What kind of impact does it have if you refuse Sydney's & Eve's advances like giving them Oral or outright Sex.
Is this just a cleaver use of game mechanic to "avoid" those scenes or will/does it have impact later in the story.
As you can see there is a dialogue change, but how much impact will this have later on? or if it will have any at all other than just the scenes

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes