Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Family Affair [v0.2] [PandaLover]

Original Size: 1.16 GB

Compressed Size: 113 MB

Win/Linux: -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Rodgor14

Feb 5, 2018
The credits indicate-English, Russian.
Russian Russian hints in Help, and a mix of Russian and English in about. Click on Start, the game is in English, tell me where the transition to Russian? And does it exist at all?

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
Started to play this but cant even go with the english there ment to be speaking (looks a good game tho will wait till theres proper translation in place)

Braunie

May 21, 2020
I really like the characters neither too beautiful nor too ugly. A few sentences in Russian are still lying around in the English version.
Can't wait to see the rest :)
Google Translate

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I really like the characters neither too beautiful nor too ugly. A few sentences in Russian are still lying around in the English version.
Can't wait to see the rest :)
Google Translate
Thank you for your kind words. I tried.

Spargelsalat

Jul 21, 2017
I just took a fast look at the Game and this Thread, i certainly can see the Google Translating altough i'm not quite sure how it translates угроза ( a threat) to thread which would be нить if my memories are correct.
Maybe try DeepL it seems to have a bit of an edge on Google Translate in most things.
But so far good work! Keep it going and don't dispair.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I just took a fast look at the Game and this Thread, i certainly can see the Google Translating altough i'm not quite sure how it translates угроза ( a threat) to thread which would be нить if my memories are correct.
Maybe try DeepL it seems to have a bit of an edge on Google Translate in most things.
But so far good work! Keep it going and don't dispair.
1598897521390.png

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Even with the poor translation, I can tell that the story line is really not my style, it is more how it is written than the actual storyline itself. I wish you sucess with your game.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Claire is a real cutie! Really looking good!

All of the char models have a unique look.

The english however needs some editing.

The VN has got some animations and some renders with a bit too much grain.
Yet it also has quite a few renders with no grain.

Can't say much about the story, mostly skipped through it
since it's a bit of a chore to read it. Sorry.

Good looking char models are a great start, the rest can always be improved over time.

As an advice, maybe try DeepL for translation instead of foogle.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
in v0.1 principal Johnson suck my dick in toilet in v0.2 principal Johnson serve drinks in bar ! and who the fuck love chicks with dicks ???

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
remember kids..before you complain here..just say no thanks to the tea and your poor little senses wont be forever decimated by peen on gurl ... and ya..really needs to be proofread by an english first helper..the renders are nice..the milf is properly milfy as i like them...

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Nice characters in the screenshots (and yes, i mean also the ones that dont look like claire) so it looks nice. Good luck with it, it's atleast on my short list to try out in the future (still got several games on the list i still need to try honestly)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
PandaLoverGames I'm waiting for the android port (thanks for doing one!) but I was just wondering about the trans content? Is it a main LI that is trans (fingers crossed) or a minor character?

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLoverGames I'm waiting for the android port (thanks for doing one!) but I was just wondering about the trans content? Is it a main LI that is trans (fingers crossed) or a minor character?
Hi. With android I have a problem so far, I am doing my best to solve the problem. Yes, trance content is part of the main line. but, the direction of the plot will be determined by subscribers to Patreon.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes