Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
PandaLoverGames I really like how you're handling Sydney's character so far. You're treating her as any other LI without super fetishising her and it is great to see.

Still looking for that Claire/Sid/MC to become reality! Lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to say it, but there is NO FUTA! It's a dickgirl without vagina. Dev should have made his homework in order to not use wrong terms here. Also everyone else, who plays it, there is no futa in it.
Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

The tag is Futa/Trans. Sid is a trans girl. Tag is accurate. Please familiarize yourself with this site's tag list before you start accusing others of being ignorant. Or don't. The rest of us love the irony.

Edit: And if you're talking about the in-game warnings, the whole thing is translated from Russian, so take it with a grain of salt.
Thank you. ;) (y);)

Yes, but most of the content is futa related. You opt out, and the bulk of the update is gone.
I hope the warning stop now because after saying "NO" 3 times is getting on my nerves.
Its like the dev is pushing us to see it and I have NO DESIRE to see that crap.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, but most of the content is futa related. You opt out, and the bulk of the update is gone.
I hope the warning stop now because after saying "NO" 3 times is getting on my nerves.
Its like the dev is pushing us to see it and I have NO DESIRE to see that crap.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I never download compressed. They're not worth my time.
I see no difference in the full uncompress version and the compress version of these game/VN's.

You'll give up.
No I will not.
If dev keeps pushing it then it will go into the trash can and this thread will be placed on my no go list.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I see no difference in the full uncompress version and the compress version of these game/VN's.
What you see has no bearings on what I do. There obviously is a difference or the compressed version would not exist. As a result, I will download this game IF AND ONLY IF I can get the full version from workupload, nopy, or the GDrive starts working again.

• Hey there
Reactions: Tir.Toran

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Perhaps those with 4K monitors do notice the difference. I play on a laptop FFS - can't see any difference either.
Could be. I don't know the difference either, I just see no point having an alternate version for reasons other than an incest patch.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
This game doesn't try too hard.
But that's ok, I guess. Goofy. Kinda funny.

A small GUI mod (compatible with v0.73/v0.80, updated for v0.63, originally for v0.33)*.
*Russian language is not supported (font has no cyrillic glyphs).
*This is not a walkthrough mod.
*I'd advise against using this for anything other than week 1.

(SHA256: F1A2E6F88CDF421EB44504438DC874CBAF8C0E87A57F19672767875060C5372C)
0.png 1.png 2.png

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Could be. I don't know the difference either, I just see no point having an alternate version for reasons other than an incest patch.
Maybe you should try one then.

What you see has no bearings on what I do. There obviously is a difference or the compressed version would not exist. As a result, I will download this game IF AND ONLY IF I can get the full version from workupload, nopy, or the GDrive starts working again.
Yes there is difference and its called compression that the dev did not do. A compress version is the full version of the game.
And your point of view of not trying a "Compress" version really does not make any since.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Yes there is difference and its called compression that the dev did not do. A compress version is the full version of the game.
And your point of view of not trying a "Compress" version really does not make any since.
I mean, if you're using lossless compression, sure.

Otherwise, it's a valid sentiment to only want the original.
Bandwidth and hard drive storage is cheap for most, what's a few hundred megs these days.
Now if it was 150GB vs 50GB, then maybe; but even then...
Or if you're on dial-up, I guess. Remote locations don't get fiber.

Edit: I've tried the compressed version for a spin, and the compression artifacts are noticeable, no effort to notice, really, right upfront.
The main menu screen mirror reflection, original scene - you have render noise, compressed - jpeg artifacts.
Other places - detail lost, artifacts introduced, in places like hair, wall textures, etc.
Fine if on a really small screen; or if 900M is a lot for you, I guess. Or if you just don't care. But otherwise...

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
I just started today and the futa/trans is avoidable and you will be given a choice just before you need to make the choice.

I have added "creampie" and "Prostitution" to the tag list.
MC creampies the prostitute that the sister paid for at the bar scene.
ADD: Sex Toys to the tag list.
I thought she was just an easy friend of his sisters from college.

MakeMeGo

Dec 19, 2018
I just started today and the futa/trans is avoidable and you will be given a choice just before you need to make the choice.

I have added "creampie" and "Prostitution" to the tag list.
MC creampies the prostitute that the sister paid for at the bar scene.
ADD: Sex Toys to the tag list.
Thank you, while I realize different people enjoy different things, this is one that having a subtle warning is GREATLY appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: Lost™ and Punto

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this one so far. The girls are varied and cute and Sidney is just all kinds of yummmmm. Hopefully the MC's dream with Claire & her becomes a reality at some point soon! Add to that, the MC should be a gentleman next time and help Sid out with her 'needs' too.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes