PandaLoverGames

"Best visual novels according to your mother's"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I dont know if is false or not but i get this after unzip the arhive ...\Family Affair\Family_Affair-0.73-pc\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe is infected with Trojan.GenericKD.35454337 . I have Bitdefender Internet Security. So what now? I can ignore or not? The exe was put in quarantine.
Hi. And what source did you download this from?

magus448

May 22, 2018
According to the tags, the game now has 'NTR'? Really? Things must've changed since last I played. Unless of course I'm not remembering right. Which is always a possibility and maybe why I stopped playing? Is it avoidable?
Hoping it's netori, like your banging the redhead friend behind the teachers back. Unless mom banging her daughter's bf in the past counts as the ntr.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Family Affair [v0.73] PandaLover

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 420 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 383 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I dont know if is false or not but i get this after unzip the arhive ...\Family Affair\Family_Affair-0.73-pc\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe is infected with Trojan.GenericKD.35454337 . I have Bitdefender Internet Security. So what now? I can ignore or not? The exe was put in quarantine.
Checked with three antiviruses - all clear

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Hi. And what source did you download this from?
It has nothing to do with the source of the download, Malwarebytes (for example) keeps finding viruses with the same RenPy version used. Experience has shown that these are very likely to be false positives. Nothing extraordinary with new RenPy updates. Since almost nobody still uses 32 bit Windows, you can simply delete the corresponding file or the entire directory.

Jun 1, 2017
It has nothing to do with the source of the download, Malwarebytes (for example) keeps finding viruses with the same RenPy version used. Experience has shown that these are very likely to be false positives. Nothing extraordinary with new RenPy updates. Since almost nobody still uses 32 bit Windows, you can simply delete the corresponding file or the entire directory.
Oh... but you see i know this and in the past i encounter things like this but here is not about Malware Bites is about Bitdefender, what when Malware pop alert Bit stay silent ( about the false alert from Malware). But probably is OK and doesn't hurt to check eh?

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Does anyone else have the same issue that I'm having with the PC version...it simply will not start? There are 2 files to start, one labelled Family_Affair and the other Family_Affair-32...neither will run...and no, it has nothing to do with being asked if I want to run the game as it comes from an unauthorized publisher (as I have many games that ask me that question and they all run fine)

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Maybe it's because the previous versions of the game where in RenPy 3.5 and this version is on 4.0, the 4.0 allways triggers my malware, but the game is clean.
Okay, then the city can sleep in peace again.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Does anyone else have the same issue that I'm having with the PC version...it simply will not start? There are 2 files to start, one labelled Family_Affair and the other Family_Affair-32...neither will run
Try running as an administrator

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes