VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Family Bliss Inception [v0.2] [Violet Sky]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Consistently_1nconsistent

The writing wasn't bad, it's just not very interesting. Most of the situations aren't very compelling and it's kind of odd to be the external source for everything. You're basically God in this. You don't take on any one role as an MC so you're the viewer forcing your will on these characters to make sure that everyone gets to fucking as soon as possible. So with lackluster writing its kind of sad to just skip all of the dialogue in search of you next scene or choice. Oh and the overly friendly neighbor doesn't come across as nice or suave in any way. In fact he comes across as a bit of a creeper. You know the kind of guy who just stares, says inappropriate shit thinking he's macking on some girl and holds a hug way too long. And while it leads to some situations, it doesn't lead to anything good (yet), and I still had no interest in seeing that relationship develop. So, my first run through had that guy taking vow of celibacy. LOL. In the end, this just wasn't for me, but I thought the character designs were well done so that got some points. It's still pretty early on in the development of this one and I couldn't give it lower than a 3 overall. If you want to see some action, just keep choosing the opposite of how any normal person would react. After all, it's not your MC so it doesn't matter.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 0.2

Slow burn family corruption where the corruptor are external as you control the boy (Daniel), shy blonde girl cousin (Amber), and aunt Nicole.

Writing
    didn't like the writing, eventually skipped it
    • overdone writing of characters resulting in one dimensional characters, especially true of the supporting cast even more so the antagonists
      • could care less for the archetypical high school drama
    Visuals
    • okay renders
    • Chapter 2 brought about a lot of overexposed lighting (as sunlight)
    Model
    • unique-looking main cast models
      • Nicole and Amber are well designed
        • great bods and sexy faces
      • supporting female characters also look attractive (esp Ashley (blond bully) and Yoko (Japanese girl)) with some unique faces too
    • characters have multiple outfit changes
    Animation
    • only one currently but it was fluid and the motion-speed was good
      • though Amber's head jerked up-and-down disproportionate to the scene
    Content & Gameplay
    as mentioned it is corruption focused and a slow burn one as well
    • only, but full of, teasing (in Chap 1), for now
      • the scenes are nice though, like; Amber in the toilet with Daniel, Nicole getting her butt bumped into Christine, Nicole being ogled by Neighbour and many others
      • basically ecchi moments and sexual harassment
    • choices are basically between progressing the corruption and seeing a scene or avoiding a scene
      • there's really only one way to play it despite having a choice
        • however if you rather not let something in particular happen to one of the characters, I guess you have that option
    Other
    • has ambient and music tracks
    • some sfx included

Overall: uninteresting writing; meh lighting but well design and attractive women; lacking in content but what's there is building towards the 3 protagonists' paths. I'm sure this will get a better rating once more animation, harassment and lewd scenes are added.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CrocoPromo

Let me just say, the art in this visual novel is absolutely breathtaking! The level of detail and craftsmanship is off the charts. Each character is meticulously designed, with their features and expressions so realistic that you'd almost mistake them for real people. The backgrounds are like works of art themselves, transporting you to different locations and immersing you in the story's world. It's a visual feast for the eyes that will leave you in awe of the talent and dedication poured into the artwork.