MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
1685369283822.png

Overview:
Welcome to "Family Bliss Inception" a choice-based adult game that takes you on a journey through the sweet and hard events that befall Nicole and her family after they move to a new city. In this game, your choices will have a profound impact on the course of the story, leading you down different paths and revealing unexpected twists and turns along the way.
As Nicole and her family settle into their new home, they enjoy the blissful moments of starting afresh. However, little do they know that their lives are about to be upended by dramatic events that will challenge their relationships, morals, and beliefs.
In "Family Bliss Inception," you'll experience the highs and lows of our family's journey as they navigates their way through these unforeseen events. The choices are yours to make, and the consequences of your decisions will shape the outcome of the game.
So what are you waiting for? Step into the world of "Family Bliss Inception" and explore the thrilling story of Nicole and her family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-09-25
Developer: Violet Sky - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -

V1SC81C1O2SC1.png V1SC86.png V1SC165.png V1SC33.png V1SC115.png V1SC185C1O2SC3.png 1685370709855.png 1685370741231.png 1685370759199.png

Last edited:

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Unlike other games on the market, Family Bliss Inception does not try to distract the player and take advantage of the player's intentions, on the contrary, it satisfies the player with the release that come out and leaves them curious and excited for the upcoming releases.​
And you plan to start by satisfying everyone's curiosity by not providing any plans for future genre tags. Is that too distracting?

Violet Sky

Play Family Bliss Inception!
Game Developer
May 29, 2023
So your first game will have four protagonists? Ha! This will be abandoned before it gets anywhere.
My game has three protagonists. The story will be shaped around them. In most of the storylines they will be together so this means character development is crucial part of the game. Like I stated I'm a game developer who has developed herself with narrative/level design. I want you to trust me! :)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
EDIT: so yeah, before anyone gets excited, I asked the dev regarding wincest and the answer was no.
videotogif_2023.03.31_23.11.11.gif

Dev, so this is a multiple protagonist POV and will there be a choice with 3 different characters?
If that's the case, I guess that looks ambitious, there's going to be a lot of work having a lot of branches, so this looks like it's going to progress slowly.

Is it mandatory to follow the different POV?

EDIT:

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
My game has three protagonists. The story will be shaped around them. In most of the storylines they will be together so this means character development is crucial part of the game. Like I stated I'm a game developer who has developed herself with narrative/level design. I want you to trust me! :)
There is a whole mountain of abandoned games that devs have tried to climb to the top of like Griffith climbing over corpses chasing his dream. Some have made it, some are still climbing, and others have become part of the mountain which will you be?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know about everyone else, I'm just trying to figure out if bad tags are gonna show up in the game. Usually games with multiple protagonists means that there will be some stuff that not everyone likes. I just hope that the loving stays in the family ;)

But I don't think so judging by the

"As Nicole and her family settle into their new home, they enjoy the blissful moments of starting afresh. However, little do they know that their lives are about to be upended by dramatic events that will challenge their relationships, morals, and beliefs.
In "Family Bliss Inception," you'll experience the highs and lows of our family's journey as they navigates their way through these unforeseen events. The choices are yours to make, and the consequences of your decisions will shape the outcome of the game."
Either way, have a fantastic time with your story! Welcome to F95! You're characters are beautiful :D

Violet Sky

Play Family Bliss Inception!
Game Developer
May 29, 2023
There is a whole mountain of abandoned games that devs have tried to climb to the top of like Griffith climbing over corpses chasing his dream. Some have made it, some are still climbing, and others have become part of the mountain which will you be?
I will be the Guts who's gonna be the only one that will make them forget that dream (jk no offense :D )

Reactions: punisher2099
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes