3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
punisher2099, Larry2000, Faxe10%
I hate to be that guy, as some of you probably already know that I'm not very fond of female protagonists, and even less so of multiple protagonists as Faxe already mentioned it can be used as a way to avoid the NTR (Netorare) tag, and it seems safe to assume that this is the case with this game. However...

As of now, and you guys can hold me accountable later, as I will delete my own account, I give you my word that if I'm wrong by the end, it's safe to assume that the focus is more or less on the male protagonist (the son), his mother (female protagonist 1), and his sister (female protagonist 2) with each other. While the game will probably branch out into different relationships and sexual encounters, we can already speculate on what they might be, as we've seen hints of Lucas (who will likely have sexual encounters with the mother) and his girlfriend Christine (who will have lesbian scenes with the mother). However, the game does provide options to distance yourself from other male characters, at least in the current version 0.1. You can avoid getting involved with characters like Lucas, his black girlfriend, and others. It's worth noting that this also applies to the MC (main character) and the sister, but let's be real here—who wants to pursue that path when we want all the girls for ourselves? :BootyTime::HideThePain: There's also Kevin, who is not yet avoidable, but nothing significant has happened with him so far. However, as you can see, this is heavily focused on the female protagonists, aka the mother.

My suggestion would be to wait for about 2-3 updates to see what the game will truly become. As you already know, developers sometimes don't even know what they want to do or the difference between various troublesome fetishes. It's best to observe the direction the game takes before committing to it.

Chimba
Since it's a multiple protagonist game with three characters, it's not possible to avoid controlling all of them, which can be disappointing for some players. However, on the positive side, you have the ability to read and control these characters, which can be both troublesome and appreciated depending on your preferences. Personally, I'll stick with it as long as I can keep the girls away from the other guys and focus on the male protagonist, but it's currently unknown if this will be possible in the game. Therefore, I suggest waiting for more updates to see how the game evolves and if it aligns with your desired gameplay experience.
Well the dev answered me in private that there will be no wincest and that he/she was not thinking of adding it so this is already a No for me, that is, I could accept the Multiple Protagonist, but with nothing that interests me I don't see the point of playing it now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway thanks for the description.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well the dev answered me in private that there will be no wincest and that he/she was not thinking of adding it so this is already a No for me, that is, I could accept the Multiple Protagonist, but with nothing that interests me I don't see the point of playing it now.

Anyway thanks for the description.
OOF. It seems that means I gonna delete my account now. Fucking hell. At least I thought this will happen much later lol.

Mr.Harun

Aug 25, 2019
Played and finished the release version. Looks promising, it looks like story is going to be interesting and will branch out. although some scenes and details caught my eye, character design and render qualities looks amazing.

Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
i like the game but if their is no "wincest"or "incest" you might as well forget the story so far because it seems that it will at some point have it in it if not what is the point in playing this ? i mean ill give it a shot in the future but if it doesnt turn out like i expect it to i wont be playing it anymore .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Violet Sky

Play Family Bliss Inception!
Game Developer
May 29, 2023
Cute & hot brunette female protagonist, but the romance tag in a hentai game gives it away for me. Hard Pass
It's not like the romance that comes to everyone's mind. It's an innovative story that breaks out of the classic tone of video novels. Keep that in mind three MC's mean three different event chains.

Last edited:

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
punisher2099, Larry2000, Faxe10%
I hate to be that guy, as some of you probably already know that I'm not very fond of female protagonists, and even less so of multiple protagonists as Faxe already mentioned it can be used as a way to avoid the NTR (Netorare) tag, and it seems safe to assume that this is the case with this game. However...

As of now, and you guys can hold me accountable later, as I will delete my own account, I give you my word that if I'm wrong by the end, it's safe to assume that the focus is more or less on the male protagonist (the son), his mother (female protagonist 1), and his sister (female protagonist 2) with each other. While the game will probably branch out into different relationships and sexual encounters, we can already speculate on what they might be, as we've seen hints of Lucas (who will likely have sexual encounters with the mother) and his girlfriend Christine (who will have lesbian scenes with the mother). However, the game does provide options to distance yourself from other male characters, at least in the current version 0.1. You can avoid getting involved with characters like Lucas, his black girlfriend, and others. It's worth noting that this also applies to the MC (main character) and the sister, but let's be real here—who wants to pursue that path when we want all the girls for ourselves? :BootyTime::HideThePain:There's also Kevin, who is not yet avoidable, but nothing significant has happened with him so far. However, as you can see, this is heavily focused on the female protagonists, aka the mother.

My suggestion would be to wait for about 2-3 updates to see what the game will truly become. As you already know, developers sometimes don't even know what they want to do or the difference between various troublesome fetishes. It's best to observe the direction the game takes before committing to it.

Chimba
Since it's a multiple protagonist game with three characters, it's not possible to avoid controlling all of them, which can be disappointing for some players. However, on the positive side, you have the ability to read and control these characters, which can be both troublesome and appreciated depending on your preferences. Personally, I'll stick with it as long as I can keep the girls away from the other guys and focus on the male protagonist, but it's currently unknown if this will be possible in the game. Therefore, I suggest waiting for more updates to see how the game evolves and if it aligns with your desired gameplay experience.

Edit1:
snakeplisskin
Yes, the mother is more or less the NTR. What it will be is currently unknown as it could be netorase as MC not loving his own mother but only being attracted towards her sexually only. Perhaps, but I hope im wrong here it can be a mix of both that during the game she will fuck all these other guys until MC also jumps the sloppy second mommy. I dont think this will be a pure netorare whining in the corner as he masturbates as he hears his mom getting railed by some BBC lol.

Edit2:

Welp, there goes my account.
Nice, game sounds awesome.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Although I really do hope there's Femdom, according to the Genre spoiler, is the tag up top meant to say Female Protagonist instead?
And I'm sitting here wondering what the hell male protag tag is for when any possible male protagonist doesn't even get a passing mention in the overview.

Reactions: operamini
Apr 21, 2023
And I'm sitting here wondering what the hell male protag tag is for when any possible male protagonist doesn't even get a passing mention in the overview.
A more detailed explanation of the 3 Main Characters of this story is given in the developers notes.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Family Bliss Inception [v0.1] [Violet Sky] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 840 MB / 106 MB - FamilyBlissInception-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 825 MB / 91 MB - FamilyBlissInception-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,6% of the original size, image quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I like it so far. First thing that hit me was the car, it should be a short-term rental or Uber from the airport. After all, how would their car be at the airport? The family car would have been towed by the movers, if there is logic.
Accepting there won't be incest in game, the bathroom scene seems out of place and them sharing a room is odd.

Reactions: Tunak23
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes