3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thx for the info. From which filehoster did you download the file? I already had an issue with another game and gofile yesterday.

Edit: Yep, gofile again. I reuploaded the files.
i always use go file or pixeldrain. no issues and fast. workupload if smaller file. i have issues with the other file hosters in my country

Reactions: "CJ"

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
What would you like to see in future updates? tell me your suggestions and ideas everyone!
Go for it all. You can't please everyone.

I can't wait for mom and the Neighbor to have a little fun on the side. Maybe even his wife will join in on the action afterwards.(y)

Jun 21, 2020
What would you like to see in future updates? tell me your suggestions and ideas everyone!
Yo, the one thing that i would like to suggest is make the protagonist a bit naughtier, like she knows and she herself will tease the other person by wearing a shirt which shows cleavage and all. You know she likes attention even if it's coming from her own son!
Honestly the protagonist should focus more on her son, rather than the cousin!

Anyways...

(Scenario 1)
She should make a habit of kissing her son on the cheeks and when someday somehow when the son's in bad mood, all she has to do is hug her son and kiss him all over his face, neck, arms and then the son will say it tickles and this scene will end by son overpowering mom and now he starts kissing the protagonist all over her face, arms and it ends with his mother giving him a peck on lips and the same is done by son. (Scenario 1 end).

Do let me know if you like this idea..

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Yo, the one thing that i would like to suggest is make the protagonist a bit naughtier, like she knows and she herself will tease the other person by wearing a shirt which shows cleavage and all. You know she likes attention even if it's coming from her own son!
Honestly the protagonist should focus more on her son, rather than the cousin!

Anyways...

(Scenario 1)
She should make a habit of kissing her son on the cheeks and when someday somehow when the son's in bad mood, all she has to do is hug her son and kiss him all over his face, neck, arms and then the son will say it tickles and this scene will end by son overpowering mom and now he starts kissing the protagonist all over her face, arms and it ends with his mother giving him a peck on lips and the same is done by son. (Scenario 1 end).

Do let me know if you like this idea..

Sadly this Dev has other plans for our beloved mother/milf...This game screams NTR...Shit sad...this game had potential...but...

Violet Sky

Play Family Bliss Inception!
Game Developer
May 29, 2023
Sadly this Dev has other plans for our beloved mother/milf...This game screams NTR...Shit sad...this game had potential...but...
but what? How did you come to the conclusion that the game has potential from the first episode, when no one has seen the sequel, that is, the potential, but that it has not been able to realize this potential :) either has potential or fails. this is just the first episode. please wait for the next versions.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
but what? How did you come to the conclusion that the game has potential from the first episode, when no one has seen the sequel, that is, the potential, but that it has not been able to realize this potential :) either has potential or fails. this is just the first episode. please wait for the next versions.
It doesnt have potential (for someone who is not into ntr) because someone who doesnt like ntr wont like ntr content no matter what. And since thats where this is obviously going there is no need to stay and get a bad time actually playing it.
I think you should be more clear about what the game is about and market it to ntr/voyeur fans already. Being wishy washy hardly ever works. Good luck and I'm out.

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
Would you be so kind as to share the news about version 0.2 with us ?

Violet Sky

Play Family Bliss Inception!
Game Developer
May 29, 2023
Would you be so kind as to share the news about version 0.2 with us ?
Hello, I hope everything is going well. I share new developments on the discord channel, and I also constantly publish new developments in patreon special content. I even introduced all the characters that will be included in the story in the new version on Patreon. I haven't been able to share much on the discord channel lately because I've been very busy, but I will share the developments there. Have a good day and thanks for your interest!

Reactions: Feyd and XoXmmahmm

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
Hello, I hope everything is going well. I share new developments on the discord channel, and I also constantly publish new developments in patreon special content. I even introduced all the characters that will be included in the story in the new version on Patreon. I haven't been able to share much on the discord channel lately because I've been very busy, but I will share the developments there. Have a good day and thanks for your interest!
where is the news? I'm waiting for you there on Discord

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes