3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Name is 'Family Bliss Inception', no incest tag for the forum thread, listed in the Future Tags, second-hand post from the dev saying no plans for incest... I'm getting a lot of mixed signals here.o_O

Reactions: Paprika

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I presented the introduction of new characters and many more details on the patreon page. If you are interested and curious, you can follow all the developments about the new version there. Thanks!
is the game going to have NTR in the future? honestly not my cup of tea.
Thanks and good luck dev

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2658768

Overview:
Welcome to "Family Bliss Inception" a choice-based adult game that takes you on a journey through the sweet and hard events that befall Nicole and her family after they move to a new city. In this game, your choices will have a profound impact on the course of the story, leading you down different paths and revealing unexpected twists and turns along the way.
As Nicole and her family settle into their new home, they enjoy the blissful moments of starting afresh. However, little do they know that their lives are about to be upended by dramatic events that will challenge their relationships, morals, and beliefs.
In "Family Bliss Inception," you'll experience the highs and lows of our family's journey as they navigates their way through these unforeseen events. The choices are yours to make, and the consequences of your decisions will shape the outcome of the game.
So what are you waiting for? Step into the world of "Family Bliss Inception" and explore the thrilling story of Nicole and her family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-09-25
Developer: Violet Sky - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Thank you for your game. It sounds very interesting by the intro, I will be downloading it now. I see in the future tags you listed incest, and that's a wonderful thing. The intro seems to indicate that incest is already in the game. Can that be true? I sure hope it is.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Family=NTR always in games
I tried it.
Nicole is not a slut so far and Amber naive and shy both their actions are choice based what is really pathetic is Daneial a girl follows him to a bathroom to give him a surprise Bj gets down in front of him instead of refusing or accepting he runs away from her without saying anything while she is laughing at him , he wins the prize of the biggest loser in the history of VNs, there are some NTR vibes in the game .

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I tried it.
Nicole is not a slut so far and Amber naive and shy both their actions are choice based what is really pathetic is Daneial a girl follows him to a bathroom to give him a surprise Bj gets down in front of him instead of refusing or accepting he runs away from her without saying anything while she is laughing at him , he wins the prize of the biggest loser in the history of VNs, there are some NTR vibes in the game .
Instead of ntr,the right question to ask is is there anyone else in this game besides mc who fucks women?
There is no loophole in this question.
If you don't like this kind of thing.

Female protagonist,multiple protagonist...
These two are already red flags in themselves, no need to play.

Reactions: Ozygator and Zoomaa

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I tried it.
Just one look at the mc will tell you the whole story. Huge red flag. Low effort cuck bait.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Instead of ntr,the right question to ask is is there anyone else in this game besides mc who fucks women?

Agreed.

Female protag can only end in one of two ways: 1) she's too stupid/naieve/gullible to avoid the sex situations and will either be blackmailed/corrupted by someone else/'sacrifice herself' to someone for some idiotic reason that anyy real person with a brain could avoid, or option 2) the player can shut down the game and delete.

So yeah, female MC always equals NTR or the character becoming a slut, regardless of what the dev might try to imply in their write-up. :ROFLMAO:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

I agree. If Violet Sky can confirm this, it'll be great. The characters look good (except MC, looks a little like a malnurished Ferret) and the general story looks interesting, but I'm not into Family members getting abused or having relations with anyone besides the main male character, even optionally. Some people don't mind, so it's good for them of course, but for me, I'd like to know so I can avoid now.

Either way, Violet Sky, I wish you luck!

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a plan to make John more fleshed out character? Right now if you replace him with cardboard cut out, not much would be lost from the story, he has like three lines in the whole game.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes