3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Violet Sky

Play Family Bliss Inception!
Game Developer
May 29, 2023
A statement has been made on Discord channel about the confusion that occurred on some of your minds. I'll post it here too.

-Quick Statement-
Hello everyone! Before I released Family Bliss Inception, I made a decision while it was still in development. I didn't want to be too involved with the community of the game, the reason for this was to avoid situations that would harm the game and not to allow situations that would confuse both myself and people. I see that there is a perception that I will definitely not put incest in the game. What causes this perception is a screenshot taken from a conversation I had with someone. I want to remove the question marks that arise in mind immediately without giving more details. There is no rule that incest will never happen in the game. Of course, I will not hesitate to add it in future versions to improve my story and make it better and more coherent if it goes along. It's not like I've established strict rules and I'm not going to do anything but follow them. If there was such a thing, I wouldn't have put up polls that would allow those who support me on Patreon to guide the course of the game. Do not forget that the game has three main characters, all of them have stories to live together and on their own. Take care of yourself and wait for new news about the game!
-Violet Sky

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
A statement has been made on Discord channel about the confusion that occurred on some of your minds. I'll post it here too.

-Quick Statement-
Hello everyone! Before I released Family Bliss Inception, I made a decision while it was still in development. I didn't want to be too involved with the community of the game, the reason for this was to avoid situations that would harm the game and not to allow situations that would confuse both myself and people. I see that there is a perception that I will definitely not put incest in the game. What causes this perception is a screenshot taken from a conversation I had with someone. I want to remove the question marks that arise in mind immediately without giving more details. There is no rule that incest will never happen in the game. Of course, I will not hesitate to add it in future versions to improve my story and make it better and more coherent if it goes along. It's not like I've established strict rules and I'm not going to do anything but follow them. If there was such a thing, I wouldn't have put up polls that would allow those who support me on Patreon to guide the course of the game. Do not forget that the game has three main characters, all of them have stories to live together and on their own. Take care of yourself and wait for new news about the game!
-Violet Sky
While many developers decide to distance themselves from this site either early on or eventually, I think there are more positive cases where developers get benefits from stopping by, considering that it's almost impossible not to get negative feedback. Your experience on the site (game community) not only depends on the users, it depends on how you take the feedback.

Personally, whether I like the game or not, I think it speaks very well of the developer to stop by if he/she/they shared the game voluntarily. Especially if you are just starting out. I understand that you want to distance yourself when you get a lot of patrons, but being around in the beginning can be beneficial for everyone. Again, it also depends on your mindset that you can read anything.

Regarding incest... I'm not saying you have to be like everyone else, but the vast majority of developers are already clear about what kind of content will be in the game. Especially when it comes to fetishes as big as incest or NTR. I understand if you are undecided with, for example, exhibitionism or foot fetish. But when it comes to incest and NTR, I think it is much better to be clear whether there will be or not. That way you will attract your audience and future patrons more quickly. Leaving it up in the air whether or not there will be incest in the future is counterproductive.

Finally, leaving the course of the game in the hands of your patrons doesn't seem appropriate either. I come back to the same thing. I think you should already have a clear idea of what you want to do with your story. If it is a strategy to get more people to support you financially by giving them the power to choose the course of the game, I take it for granted that you don't really have a plan with your story and that you will basically do what the people who pay you say. It's fine to give them a say in things like outfits and hairstyles for certain characters, to choose which character will get more screen time in the next update, etc. Relatively minor things that don't affect the story.

Anyway. A bit of my thoughts on what you've said. I hope I didn't bother you. Whether it's a game I like or not, as I said, I hope you'll stop by the site often. If you do it with the proper approach, it can bring a lot more benefits than negative things.

Last edited:

Violet Sky

Play Family Bliss Inception!
Game Developer
May 29, 2023
While many developers decide to distance themselves from this site either early on or eventually, I think there are more positive cases where developers get benefits from stopping by, considering that it's almost impossible not to get negative feedback. Your experience on the site (game community) not only depends on the users, it depends on how you take the feedback.

Personally, whether I like the game or not, I think it speaks very well of the developer to stop by if he shared the game voluntarily. Especially if you are just starting out. I understand that you want to distance yourself when you get a lot of patrons, but being around in the beginning can be beneficial for everyone. Again, it also depends on your mindset that you can read anything.

Regarding incest... I'm not saying you have to be like everyone else, but the vast majority of developers are already clear about what kind of content will be in the game. Especially when it comes to fetishes as big as incest or NTR. I understand if you are undecided with, for example, exhibitionism or foot fetish. But when it comes to incest and NTR, I think it is much better to be clear whether there will be or not. That way you will attract your audience and future patrons more quickly. Leaving it up in the air whether or not there will be incest in the future is counterproductive.

Finally, leaving the course of the game in the hands of your patrons doesn't seem appropriate either. I come back to the same thing. I think you should already have a clear idea of what you want to do with your story. If it is a strategy to get more people to support you financially by giving them the power to choose the course of the game, I take it for granted that you don't really have a plan with your story and that you will basically do what the people who pay you say. It's fine to give them a say in things like outfits and hairstyles for certain characters, to choose which character will get more screen time in the next update, etc. Relatively minor things that don't affect the story.

Anyway. A bit of my thoughts on what you've said. I hope I didn't bother you. Whether it's a game I like or not, as I said, I hope you'll stop by the site often. If you do it with the proper approach, it can bring a lot more benefits than negative things.
Thank you for your nice thoughts and comments. Your comments and suggestions are very important to me. Please be sure that I will be visiting the site very often :) As for leaving the progress of the game to my patrons, of course I will proceed in the form of making people choose the scenarios that I created myself with a survey. You can find the details on my patreon page.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

-Quick Statement-
-Violet Sky
Quite simply, make nothing mandatory, you said there will be many paths, if they are optional then it shouldn't matter. The only issue is for you as you must render all those paths and keep track of everything. Don't overburden yourself or try to please everyone, you will burn out.
Also, understand these sites are full of trolls. When I consult with dev's on these threads I warn them to not take the trolls seriously and try not to respond. Talk with a Mod if you see things getting out of control.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

-Quick Statement-
-Violet Sky
Considering you are on patreon deciding whether you want to do incest or not should be decided early so you can create variables that can be changed with a patch...or just go to subscribstar.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Violet Sky

First and foremost, welcome to this community of degenerates. I hope you will have a pleasant stay, and yeah it is going to be very entertaining at least:sneaky:.

I have not played this game yet but it looks very interesting with unique setup. I believe you will be making a story first, lewd second third type of VN adult game, at least that is the first impression I get. It will also offers a very different and perhaps unique experience, playing through the lenses of 3 protagonists or main characters, which is cool and exciting IMO.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, I already fell in love with my wife, Nicole:love: the Jokeress;). I don't even need to read her character sheet to have a hint about who she is. It is somehow written on her face.

I will most likely leave an initial feedbacks and/or reviews later when I'm done playing the first release.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Violet Sky. Cheers.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I have no problem with ntr as long as there is incest in the game, but it seems the developer is still undecided whether or not to include incest. I'll keep an eye out, and if he decides to include incest in the future, I'll give it a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: Kipling and Lezgin

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Visual style looks good, is there any plan for making sex scenes animated? Or they will have just pictures?

Reactions: Tunak23

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Family Bliss Inception [v0.1] [Violet Sky] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 840 MB / 106 MB - FamilyBlissInception-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 825 MB / 91 MB - FamilyBlissInception-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,6% of the original size, image quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

I got this error while extracting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes