EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95 cover.png

Overview:
Family Breeding is a 2D hand-drawn visual novel with top-notch artwork where you play as a young man living together two women, your mother and your sister. Your family has a slightly different tradition. The unmarried women of the family are expected to get get knocked up by the family head, which in this case...it's you. Living around four hot women, it's hard to resist temptation.
Family Breeding features on incest and focuses HEAVILY on the breeding and impregnation kink, with some minor BDSM scenes.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: Whiteleaf Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: This game is a REMAKE with a completely different setting, writing and context.
Characters have different relationships and everything.

All the scenes in the original game will be present, with additional ones as well that were not present in the original version.
To avoid confusion, please don't talk about the other game in this thread, this thread should be used to talk only about the game Family Breeding.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0042.png screenshot0045.png screenshot0044.png screenshot0040.png screenshot0039.png screenshot0038.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This game is a REMAKE with a completely different setting, writing and context.
longstare-stare.gif

I mean incest, breeding harem is a winner, but....meh, with all the content they have from the original game and still deciding to go for KN I don't see the improvement lol

Since dev notes say that all the scenes from the original are going to be here, I wonder if the Mc in this one is going to be forced to play the wingman with the cook and the teacher too :unsure: :KEK:?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes